for The Black Lantern Corps: A Teen Titans Story

1/9/2009 c1 14CerberAsta
The story seems interesting, though the first chapter is always a bit... confusing, at first. Adjustments to be made and all.

The consistent themes, well-thought out plots, and other elements of the story were very well done.
12/31/2008 c1 23Chaltab
Hey, long time no see. Decent opening, certainly got my interest piqued.

But it's really quite amazing... I am in the process of writing a story in which remnants of from the Oblivion fight (shards of his armor) are used to create a Lantern Corps... Wherein Darkseid is the mastermind. Weird that we had such a similar idea at the same time.

My story will go up in January, but if you want to see it and approve first, I'd be glad to send you the first couple chapters.
12/16/2008 c1 Legend Maker
Oh dear. This is not going to end well at all.
12/16/2008 c1 Bluesv20
Maa...very nice actually. But since Im forgetting some of LM's work Im going to have to read it all...Again...(Groan)...but i do hope that this bug/craving/tinker object goes well...as did Hand-In-Hand.
12/16/2008 c1 Untouched21
Arg! I'm both exicted and disappointed at seeing this story. Don't get me wrong, I love the chapter and think the story will be amazing, as is most of your works. Still, I feel like I've been waiting for an update for FFX-3, Naruto, of even Digimon forever...

Oh well, I'll live and I understand the whole "have to get it out of your system" thing too. Hopefully you don't do what I did; I was stuck on Naruto and in love with Avatar and wrote some Avatar stuff to clear my head. Next thing you know, I've all but forgot about Naruto and am completely focused on Avatar.

...also, if none of this makes a lot of sense its probably because I'm on pain medication from having my wisdom teeth removed earlier today. Good luck with the next chapter of whatever you decide to write!
12/16/2008 c1 Risen-Corruption
This looks to be interesting. Good start. =)
12/16/2008 c1 2Morrigan's Wings
Excellent. I love some of the details you've included here, the Gauntlet/Kitten bit is hilarious. I can already guess at parts of the upcoming chapters, but I'm probably going to wind up suprised on a few counts.
12/16/2008 c1 2Yamimaru
What's the emotion associated with black in this?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service