for Miles to Go Before I Sleep

3/15/2015 c1 Guest
That was beautifully written good job
12/13/2013 c1 8Spunkalovely
Aww, this is wonderful
12/9/2013 c1 2crzykittyfangirl
beautiful. wish it could happen.
11/24/2013 c1 32Qwerts
AWWW! Why couldn't this have happened in the show? :'(
6/1/2012 c1 4Amaranthus
Oh my. Beautifully written. My favorite story from this genre.
6/20/2010 c1 21YamiNoTomoyo
/melts/ That was just so, so very sweet...
1/16/2010 c1 16WeepingAngel123
Wowzee!

This was oh-so vair fab!

Very intense and sweet stuff, and I really enjoyed reading this.

All was perfectomundoly in character too! ;P

=D =D =D =D =D
5/3/2009 c1 36Sonic Jules
Wow. This was so intense, so sweet, so earnest with deep emotions that the Doctor hides so well, but not well enough from the woman who knows him better than anyone. Really gripping and the sincerity of both characters was very touching!

Lovely piece. Really nice.

Well done!
3/29/2009 c1 1Hallow Eve
Absolutely lovely. And with one of my favorite poems as well.
2/1/2009 c1 27SoPhIeBuFfY4EvEr
OH.MY.GOD!

that has got to be the best story I've EVER read on this website! I loved this! it was so cute and sweet and perfect. And, actually, just so you know, I loosely (extremely loosely) based a story of mine off of this story, because i liked it so much. if you want to read it (and i would be honored if you did) it's called "Had A Nightmare". Thank you so much for writing this and if you read mine, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I can't put down in words how much i loved this story... it made me giggle a lot (from the fluffiness) and it made me smile... it was just absolutely flawless and perfect.

thank you and great job!

-xoxo Sophie
1/1/2009 c1 14Dollybelleol'whatserface
Erm. Give me a minute whilst I think of something to say. I can't like...find the right words.

Ok, I'll try.

It's honestly as if it's a continuation of the Doctor and Rose. You know how there's the whole question of 'Yeah, but what do they get up to when the cameras aren't rolling?' It makes it sound a bit like Big Brother, but it's valid. Like, they didn't just go from New Earth to Scotland; they did stuff in-between and yeah your story fills in a gap perfectly; so it'd be amazing even if that were the only good thing about it but there's just so much more. Donna says something similar about him talking but never saying anything and I love how much Rose knows him; all his strange habits with food; but then everything about him being lonely and hurting, and her crying for him without realising it. And his reaction; the way you've described him looking at her as she finishes, I can just SEE it. It's the best kiss between them that I've ever read, and it's not out of context either; it fits in with the episodes. It's far and away the best one-shot I've ever read, and if I COULD say to people, 'Right, don't leave the site till you've read this' I really would! I really wish I could write something as good as this; but I don't think I'll be able to! I'll be really surprised if any other fic has quite such an effect on me. Thank you so much for writing it!

Dolly Belle
12/30/2008 c1 maridette
I absolutely loved this. then again, I love all fics that mention the Doctor dealing with his past.

Now i don't mean to sound like i like it that he lost everything and all that, i just mean that it's nice to be reminded that the Doctor is a little vulnerable, just like the rest of us. He's not perfect, and that little touch of humanity makes him perfect to me.

Now that I've explained myself and completely revealed my big, fat crush on the Doctor, I want to say: GOOD JOB!
12/21/2008 c1 12Crazy Hyper Lady
GAH! I think i just died a happy death! That was amazing!
12/18/2008 c1 17Otter Child
Aw. Nicely done.
12/17/2008 c1 38loveislouder94
As always, you've come up with an awesome story!

No spelling or grammar mistakes, and very sweet.

Great work! :D