for Off Limits

8/23/2012 c5 7RayneLover101
I love this story, I've read this story once before, and this is what got me into Blake and Dustin slash originally. You've done a really good job so far. I can't wait until you come out with the next chapter. :)
9/19/2011 c5 595Ghostwriter
Yeah, that probably wouldn't go over too well, Dust. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
2/22/2010 c5 11Peace Faith
Great story. I like that you're trying to make these two work. Loved to see what's next.
1/9/2009 c5 17griffin blackwood
chocolate syrup and whipped cream yummy
1/9/2009 c5 30Whispering Ranger
What, no update for me? *pouts* XDD

I like this! 'cept now I have a visual of a naked Blake with chocolate syrup and whipped cream... yeah... XDD

Yay for Hunter and Blake's talk! It made me smile ^_^
1/9/2009 c5 1jonoave
"..Blake with a side of chocolate syrup and some whipped cream..."

Well, I'd like some of that myself! Short and cute chapter, brought out the squiggly fanboy in me. Hehe, thanks for the update!
1/8/2009 c4 Arclight
Spectacular story, Love the pairing, I hope that this story comtinues with their long and happy ( probably with a little difficulty thrown in) relationship
1/4/2009 c4 17griffin blackwood
omg i love you!
1/4/2009 c4 30Whispering Ranger
Oh, it's getting interesting! I sorta think the beginning was rushed... but that's just me. I loved this chapter though, I can't wait to see what else happens! ^_^ Oh, the implicaitons with the last paragraph...
12/26/2008 c3 Whispering Ranger
Ooh, I like! Dustin went to both Hunter and Shane for advice! I'd hope he was a little into them, but Blake is great! :D

Now who's this girl living in the same street as them? I oughta kill her _

Please update soon :D
12/26/2008 c3 17griffin blackwood
aw! so cute
12/17/2008 c2 1jonoave
Blake's my favourite character, and Blake-Tori is fine and all; but there's seriously a lack of Blake slash. I'm glad that you're working on a Duske, and can't wait to read more of it.

The writing's quite smooth, a little simple but it's really coherent and sufficient to convey the story nicely. Glad to see you're developing Duske slowly, and not just make Dustin and Blake suddenly becoming gay and making out like there's no tomorrow. Please update soon!
12/17/2008 c2 17griffin blackwood
i'm a genius! i dont think i ever saw a duske before i wrote mine haha
12/17/2008 c1 griffin blackwood
duske ftw! Hunter could be as stubborn as the tree Dustin lol lol lol
12/17/2008 c2 30Whispering Ranger
Welcome to the dark corner of the fandom... *smirks* You wrote Dustin/Blake! *tacklehugs* Yay! I like it, it's good :) You write them very nicely, and I can't wait to see how you'll continue this. Great job!