for Mistletoe kisses

2/2/2015 c3 5Autumn Prower697
How could you say you've fallen out of love with Sonic the Hedgehog the speed demon the blue blur the fastest thing alive and I know how you feel I hate Sally's guts she's a poems little princess who in the show Sonic the Hedgehog had everyone do everything for her everyone jumped through hops just to keep her happy especially Sonic and Antwon would grovel at her feet she is a bossy son of a bitch and I think the song should of been about Sally's mum not Sonic's also why you basin on queen Alena she did nothing wrong and she was always there when they needed her but she had to stay in the shadows because of Eggman well back then Robotnic or Robutnic and his swotbots priory 1 Hedgehog am I right and the queen was the grand price they got her Robutnic would have so got his way anyway of topic how can you say you've fallen out of love with that cocky blue hedgehog and live with yourself and please finish this story so funny sorry I know this was long.
8/5/2014 c2 1ChocolateCherries173
Oh dear ._.
4/29/2014 c1 ashleigh.sarvis
good story but it is a little sad
7/3/2013 c3 Optamis0
Finnish good story
6/13/2011 c2 Nerdfromthynet
LOL this is freekin funny ^-^ p.s laft my a@! off
4/17/2011 c3 Mariah Jackson
I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
4/16/2011 c1 Guest
You've destroyed the meaning of Christmas.

Too many author comment's.

Sally isn't a bitch/slut/whatever, she's a well developed character that shares the same affection for Sonic like Amy.

Every single character is OOC.

Overload of squashed, messy, reader-unfriendly paragraphs.

Lack of capitals and punctuation.

OH MY!

FANFICTION DISASTER.
1/7/2010 c2 1caligulasInsanity
Pshh.. Sonic deserved that!
1/5/2010 c2 Aero Paladin
Holy crud, that's gotta hurt! This is a good read.
12/30/2009 c2 Magician-Master-Duelist
i didn't even read the whole thing, but shadow's right- that was cruel
12/30/2009 c1 Magician-Master-Duelist
Broken hearts... Shadow's gun... A blow torch... and PEANUT BUTTER! Oh boy... O_O
5/24/2009 c2 4Destinies
wow, it made me laugh hella loud when it came into Amy singing Sonic's mother being a bitch! Keep up the good work!
1/29/2009 c2 1blacksakurablozzom11
lol this is genius
1/5/2009 c2 lol
that was funny, hope to see more.

Amy seems way out of character but otherwise awesome story.
12/26/2008 c2 16Candy May
Please update soon. And I was awesome how you put the bitch song from South Park on there
23 Page 1 2 Next »