for Darkness Arises: Reborn

4/29 c1 18evolution-500
Very good start, although one or two grammatical errors in places. This looks very promising so far. :)
11/10/2020 c57 11Finalfaw
My only real issue with this chapter was that apparently Weskers serum also contains the blueprint to grow his hair back exactly as he likes it.

Mind you knowing Wesker it probably does.
10/28/2020 c30 Finalfaw
The beginning gives me a metal image of (SPOILER) Just sitting next to an unconscious Jake polishing Jake's sword and whistling a jaunty tune, making sure the replacement clothing is neatly folded, it is hilarious
10/25/2020 c20 Finalfaw
I do enjoy this chapter, being a character building chapter, something RE usually lacks, seeing as outside of a few basic things, when you think about it we know little about the actual characters pre-RE.
9/18/2017 c19 Ah Puch
This is really good but your AN for chapter 19 kind of bugged me Sherry isn't that bratty compared to most kids her age and you dislike her cause she can't fire a gun she's a kid do you really expect her to be Rambo and who in their right mind would give a terrified little girl a gun in that kind of situation your just asking for her to shoot herself or someone else on accident it's impressive that she lasted so long on her own most kids her age wouldn't last an hour
6/30/2014 c54 1Kalikedeshi
Knowing Wesker he's probably not.
5/17/2014 c2 Kyotei
So, Jake has arrived in the city and is already making himself some interesting friends. I like the subtle hints you give to what is going on and the surroundings that Jake seems to not be taking notice of.
5/17/2014 c1 Kyotei
I like the idea that Umbrella would go out of their way to make sure that William Birkin was actually dead. After not hearing back from their retrieval team, it would make since though, as I imagine any corporation put into their position would do the same thing. They're also smart though, cause odds are he would likely die in the city anyways, as they know what he'll actually be going up against.

I'll be reading more of this.
3/3/2014 c1 Guest
We demand a sequel. ...and cookies A SEQUEL AND COOKIES!
9/29/2013 c56 HaloKombatCraft
I can't help but compare the scene at the cabin with the cabin-survival scene in RE4, then later where you go through a gate to fight your way through SOOOOO many plaga slaves (ganados).
And if this were to be a book... I'd buy the hell out of it.
6/17/2013 c62 15Jammer69er
Yeah, I did really think that was it with the Epilogue. Good work dude, you just trolled me. I bet you're wearing a huge troll face mask right now as you read this...

Well I can hazard a guess as to who that woman in the cell might be, thinking back to the epilogue of the original (or at least one particular conversation), and interesting to see how it will play into later events. A nice surprise though.
6/11/2013 c61 Jammer69er
And so we reach the end...again. Seriously, I'm having some serious deja vu right now. :p Hard to think it's been five years you've been writing this.

And thanks for the shout out and plug dude, though whether or not I get anymore people reading my stories is another thing considering my slow upload rate at the moment. Oh well, swings and roundabouts, as they say.

Anyways, I will be watching out for any future fics you'll be dropping for Resident Evil. Keep it real dude, etc.
5/12/2013 c60 Jammer69er
Yo dude, sorry I haven't left a review in a while but I finally pulled my finger out, especially as you're so near to the end (again :p).

And I had completely forgot about Fortune and never even thought about him being the one who helps Jake and others out, but I guess it makes sense in hindsight- I don't think it was something you ever covered in the original- you had Trent as their benefactor instead. And considering what happened Joshua Mandrake has a good reason for wanting Umbrella gone.

And like several other people I see you bringing in the people from the Delta Echo Team out of Operation Raccoon City. God, I dislike that game so much. xD Though I have faith you'll do a much better job.

Anyways, looking out for the final chapter. Keep it up bud.
3/3/2013 c59 Guest
dude i freaking love this stuff! Have you ever considered turning this into an actusl book? anyways, keep writing bro and good job!
2/5/2013 c59 eliteskatekid
Wow this is an interesting chapter! I like the fact that you are trying to incorporated many aspects from the other sources of Resident Evil. I like Fortune he reminds me alot of Trent from the Resident Evil novels as he has the same mysterious feeling to him. I look forward to hearing about him! I also enjoyed seeing Willow from Operation Raccoon City and I'm curious to see if we will see any more of the Echo Six members! Try to update soon and keep up the good work!
172 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »