for A Highschool Girl in the Scarlet Pimpernel's World

9/19/2016 c8 4FernFfoulkes
Super fun:) I'm afraid something similar happened to me...
4/27/2015 c8 21MaryChapel
This was really funny! Thank you so much!
10/4/2014 c8 Hildegaarde
Well put! An engaging little story with a moral I can appreciate; my grandfather first recommended The Scarlet Pimpernel to me at the age of 11 (home educated, advanced reader!) but, put off by the title, I never bothered until 4 years later when my Dad and I watched the Anthony Andrews/Jane Seymour movie together. Of course after that I had to read everything Orczy I could lay my hands on!

You're a good writer with an enjoyable way of telling a story, and I hope I get to read more from you in future. Best wishes!
12/1/2013 c8 20Toaofwriting
Wonderful! Amazingly done. Now you've come up with the idea, I'm thinking of maybe forming a League myself with my friends! (Sssh!)
Great story, great idea. Overall, well done.
5/6/2011 c8 9Fleur24
Yep THe Scarlet Pimpernel is one of the most awesome books out there today!
5/6/2011 c7 Fleur24
This is awesome!

I love how Percy knew that Jen recognized that he was the Scarlet Pimpernel!

"""Oh, my, gosh," she said out loud without realizing she had spoken.

Sir Percy turned and surveyed her with his eyeglass. Jen could tell that he knew she had recognized him, and he gave her an almost imperceptible nod, an unspoken request for her to remain silent on the subject. An inane smile spread itself across his face and he said, "Sink me! If that isn't a quaint little saying! And I really must ask you who your tailor is! My wife should like to know I'm sure. A gown of such beauty I see only perhaps once a week."" HAHA first the giggling girls now Sir Percy likes her modern saying!
11/28/2010 c8 7holly7tree
oh my! or should I say "Sink Me!" lol I love it :) it's funny and it portrays Percy SO well. Thank you for sharing that with us. I like you idea.

~Fayt
6/3/2010 c8 2Shojobaby
This story is awesome! Jen is such a believable character, and I was laughing pretty much at every turn. I want to start a league! I repeat: This story is awesome!
4/8/2010 c8 Char
This was a super cute story. Thank you for writing it! I will never understand how people can dislike that book.
1/10/2010 c8 3EclecticElegance
I really, really enjoyed this story! I have always wanted to "get into" or dream I was in one of my favorite books (and the Scarlet Pimpernel is one of my top favorites!). I could totally sympathize with Jen's tears at the end. She is such a typical high school girl all the way through. Very good character!

I hope you write more like this!

P.S. Reading your story, I wished I could be rescued like that! :)
4/21/2009 c8 Corey
I love your story. I am obsessts about The Scarlet Pimpernel books, movies and the musical. Which is why I started reading fan fiction. Thanks for a great story.
4/18/2009 c8 8HollyFire
Great story :)
2/14/2009 c8 14Pimpernel Princess
This makes me wish that I had a chapter of the league...

I loved it-especially Margie, the nurse. I wish we could have been introduced to Dr. Blake!

Thanks for a great fic!

PP
2/14/2009 c7 Pimpernel Princess
Oh my Gosh- I loved it. You tied in the events from the book so well. Have you by chance seen the 1934 movie? I thought I detected a little osmosis of it into this work. Well done again!
2/14/2009 c6 Pimpernel Princess
Gah! I want Jen's dresses. You've awoken the dormant Disney damsel inside of me. And a Sir Percy/Prince Charming to save me from my troubles.

I loved the conversation between Percy and Jen. Poor Percy *sniffles* what did he ever do to deserve this? I just want to hug him.

Well done-I'll read the next chappies pronto!
20 Page 1 2 Next »