FanFiction.Net
for saya's bloodlust , haji's action

12/12/2019 c2 Guest
I really love this story. I just wished you would have gave it a much better ending. Like will their sons be born. And what will happen between Saya and Diva. That would be nice to know. But all and all great story line.
2/6/2015 c2 Hobobread
Wow Haji! Bad boy style! :D Nice chapter.
2/6/2015 c1 Hobobread
Hmm... Should I continue reading? Or should I not?... Should I... Or maybe not...

HECK YEAH! Nothing's gonna stop me now!
9/14/2014 c2 Guest
What happened to updating tomarow?
9/8/2014 c2 Guest
Please please please update I would love to read more on this really spicy good story.
11/29/2013 c2 Guest
Yes he was acting a bit weird. But i mean he is way to quiet in the series so you wonderful story adds a but of mischief to him.
8/23/2013 c2 Hannah
Ummmmm isn't haji her protector and he has to do what she wishes was he like this in the movie I forget?
8/23/2013 c2 Guest
It was good you did a great job but I'm not sure if haji was this dark in the anime. Can't Julia give saya blood through the Iv.
7/5/2013 c2 Guest
Why stop there? It was getting so good. Update, pretty please?
5/30/2013 c1 Guest
wow! nice story!
2/23/2013 c2 4Tears of glitter n' pain
I don't like how you portrayed Haji.
1/5/2013 c2 Guest
I think you did a amazing job on the story...it's funny to see someone make him different
11/15/2012 c2 19Esther Clemmens
Please tell me you haven't forgotten this It would be a shame if you did. I get why he's acting this way- he just needs to get Saya to feed... and I'm sure if wild sex with Saya is the result- the stoic chevalier won't mind ;)
7/30/2012 c1 laura
Could you please work on your run on sentences. Other then that
I have enjoyed your story, thank you for trying to write it.
11/10/2011 c2 2EmpressMinea
Geeez...i miss d climax...oh how i wish u update dis tym w/ graphic lemons
76 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »