for Merry Christmas everyone

9/23/2019 c1 72TheEliteLabRatsLover
This made my heart ache. One, I can relate. Two, you wrote it so damn beautifully. Seriously. I am in awe.
5/15/2015 c1 AquaKitty3
Wow, just wow. I've liked all your stories but this one was particularly moving. You've really captured Dean here, and the heartbreak we feel for him. Thank you for sharing this with us!
12/22/2012 c1 5Zyanya
So sad...he still had hope!, thanks!
3/7/2012 c1 238EmptySpaces11
You made me cry. A lot.

I know... This is an old fic, but yet, fantastic!
1/29/2011 c1 10Konoha's White Fang
Another insight to Dean's inner turmoil and feelings. I just adore this kind of fics. I feel like they help me understand the character better and you're doing an excellent job in that. Good work!

Have a great day!

~KWF~
12/7/2009 c1 20Rosetta Brunestud
I really enjoied it *-*! I love fanfics who shows Dean's fellings ^^ I really loved it

I'll read more of your stories soon, I can guess ^~

Kisses and congratulations and favorited fanfic =)

Bye

Rosetta
7/17/2009 c1 badaiwind
Very much describe why Dean thought that Sam would be okay once he's gone.

Season 3.06 ref.
3/8/2009 c1 2greengirl6
Wow. I have got to say that is the most heartbreaking thing I have read within the past couple of months. Seriously, I thought I was having a heart attack, chest pains and stomach cramps. It was painful just to read. I feel like crying now.

It takes an awesome writer to create such an evocative piece. Good job and keep up the good writing.
1/5/2009 c1 16kalina-blue
Oh, so depressing. But you portrayed Dean very realistically. I especially like the fact that he liked Christmas whereas Sam and his Dad did not. It really fit.
1/3/2009 c1 148staceycj
Awesome story.
12/20/2008 c1 pandora jazz
Very depressing, but could have seen this happen while Sam was gone.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
12/20/2008 c1 16Zatnikatel
This is so sad! It's really lovely.
12/20/2008 c1 111deangirl1
Very dark, sad, and angsty - and I could totally see that happening to the poor guy... I loved the Charlie Brown tree and the nice shout outs to AVSC. While I liked this for Dean (*pets him*), I hope you have a very happy holiday!
12/20/2008 c1 Psychee
The story is very sad, and given canon, very possible as a back story. Very nice story.
12/20/2008 c1 9Linnie McCary
Great job with piling on the Dean-angst! I was "afraid" you'd actually have him hear from John or Sam, or that he'd call one of them, but you stayed true to your course-good for you. Then you made sure to include that last, undying ray of hope that shines in Dean, even when everything looks darkest: he left the light on. Aww! Nice work! Happier holidays!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service