for It Was Real After All

9/23/2015 c5 6phineashiccup
love this story can't wait for another chapter
3/1/2014 c5 BennyOak
PLEASE FINSH YOUR STORYS KILLING ME BY NOT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS
6/24/2013 c5 7xxSnowxxAngelxx
You know, Shizuka could also be a girl's name... This story... seems kind of abrupt really, in how he's pregnant almost immediately. Then again that could just be because of it being a pre-established relationship while I'm used to reading stories where they develop a relationship at varying speeds...
I like the idea of a girl baby named Shizuka...With Ash's black hair and Gary's green eyes (his eyes were green, right?)
1/30/2013 c5 Wolf Alister
When r u gonna put the new chapter up
12/9/2012 c5 Master.Kim
U.P.D.A.T.E FASTER!
IT'S KILLING ME!
;n;
11/30/2012 c5 totallyobsessed
make the kid a guy that looks almost EXACTLY like gary. i'm in the mood for torturing someone right now, maybe it's my lack of sleep. i don't know what the name would be, but i think it would be nice to combine both ash and gary's names togeher into an entirely new name. oh and was the shadow person gary? cause i really wouldn't be surprised at all. i mean, the FAMILIAR scent that pikachu had smelled? too obvious.
10/5/2012 c5 Moka Akashia
I like these type of stories,but I fucken hate cliff hangers and the gender I would choose a girl because gay couples always have girls first & the name should be... Yuki!
9/15/2012 c5 I'mAZebra
Please Continue this! I've always wanted to read Gary/Ash fics and till now, I STILL CAN'T FORGET THIS, so pleaseeeeee, Continue!
9/7/2012 c5 16Watson Baker
Update? I'm not usually into Mpreg but you made this story really well and explained the scenario. Plz continue if you can. So much drama!

Baker
7/19/2012 c5 11HollirotxX
Holy crap, it took a while for this baby to get updated :D That's okay, because it did! aha
I think it should be a girl, because what daddy can his baby girl anything.
Gary would take one look and fall in love
Update soon :]
7/2/2012 c5 Guest
I love your story.
I think Ash should have a baby boy.(But I dont mind if it would be a girl).
And it seems like that the most reviews are for baby boy.
So please update as soon as possible.
6/21/2012 c5 narutosmother
I wish that Ash has two babys.

One girl and one boy.

SO PLEASE DO THE NEXT CHAPTER!

I WANNA KNOW IF IT IS A BOY OR A GIRL OR EVEN BOTH!

HOPEFULLY GARY IS GONNA GET BACK TO ASH AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE DID ALL THE 8 MONTHS AGO !
6/21/2012 c5 PASWGFANGIRL
THIS IS A REAL GOOD STORY!

I HOPE THAT IT WILL BE A BOY.

BECAUSE IT WOULD BE WEIRD IF ASH HAD A DAUGHTER:

UPDATE! UPDATE!
6/18/2012 c5 4Sharp1e
its so cute and its so sad how gary left y would he do that
6/10/2012 c5 66AshKetchumForever
I think that it should be a boy named Ethan.

Great job! Love it!