for Making Up for Lost Time

1/2/2009 c1 1HylianTam
Incredible story! I really like Zelda's playful personality. You MUST continue this story! I'd like to see how this turns out :)

The only constructive criticism I have, when forced to think of one, is to try not to describe characters with parentheses. I tried to think of something more helpful but that's the best I can do because you're writing is too good o_O;

So... AWESOME STORY... WRITE MORE! :D
12/30/2008 c1 14Principessa Dell'Opera
oh, I really like this! You could do so much with it too! please keep writing, this has great potential, and the way you write is wonderful! keep going!

La Principessa
12/21/2008 c1 3LeighEm
Hey, it's me again. I actually read A Day of Joy first, then found out you had this story that went before that one. Haha.

But I loved this one just as much. I always imagined what would happen after the screen froze and it said The End at the end of Ocarina of Time. This portrays it perfectly, great piece and I'm glad you're continuing this, I think you should do chapters of them slowly growing up. (Which I think was your idea in the first place, duh, haha) Like maybe Link on his quest to look for Navi which leads to Majora's Mask. Then have him return to Zelda and continue from there.

I have read an amazing Zelda fanfic by Callistohime on and her story took off on the same point yours did. After Ocarina of Time ended. Hers was very sad though, at the beginning, because Link was always gone all the time, leaving Zelda to venture out past Hyrule. (and one of his adventures being Majora's Mask) He would always leave Zelda heartbroken everytime and would visit her once a year at the New Years festival because he wasn't welcome in Hyrule. (No one would believe Zelda when she tried to tell them that Link was the Hero of Time, so for that they thought he was a bad influence on her and wasn't welcome)

So I guess when I try to give you ideas, thats all I can think of. Maybe I gave you an idea by telling you that story, hmm, I don't know. See, I'm writing my own Zelda fanfic and it takes place 7 years after Zelda sent him back in time and Ganondorf has returned. So it's kinda hard to think about what would happen next when they are still kids. Well, I hope I helped in some way, I guess my comment that went from just telling you that I loved your stories turned into a massive novel. Haha. Sorry about that, didn't mean to bore you. Well, whatever you do, good luck, can't wait for chapter two! Oh, and check out my story if you'd like, I'm only on chapter 2 though. XD
12/21/2008 c1 14Wavebreeze
Sorry it took me a while to review, i was very busy ^^;

Great story! I absolutely love it!

So is this going to be an ACTUAL story, with a plot and everything? Or is it a bunch of one-shots?

Either way, I highly suggest that you continue, I love your writing! (and zelink XD)
12/21/2008 c1 3KazumiZ
Awesome chapter! This looks like its going to be a great story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Also the plot is looking very interesting! I love it!
12/21/2008 c1 36SharkbaitSekki
lol, its like that with every author XD whenever i get a review, i scream of joy and run around my room XDD

wow, amazing oneshot. you know, if you can, you can always take all these oneshots, including the ones you've written but not posted, and you can make them seperate chapters in a story, making a story like:

chapter 1-10 years old

chapter 2-11 years old

and etc, until 17, where your last story, a day of joy, will become a seperate chapter ^^

of course, that's only a suggestion ^^ AND I GOT DIBS ON REVIEWS! :D FIRST REVIEW OF THE STORY! :D

lol, anyways, great oneshot ^^ i love the way you portrayed their bond together ^^ XD i laughed so much when their lips met XD i was singing in a totally off-tune voice "LINK AND ZELDA SITTING IN THE COURTYARD, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" XD im so childish.

anyways, i think i made this review a little longer than i expected it to be XD so anyways, great oneshot, very well made, and bubyye! :D
12/21/2008 c1 6Sir Starlll
No- WAIT! Don't cry! Okay, are you calm? Good. I have an idea for this story: How about adding my O.C.?

Name: Mudd (Two 'D's, that's not a typo.)

Personality: He's usually dead serious, but he has a fun side. If you read the 'Ranger's Apprentice' books, picture a mix of Halt and Will.

\

Appearance: Messy black hair, mud brown eyes (No pun intended), Grey-Black tunic, two knives on his belt, one dagger/very short sword, and one throwing knife, Black Tarantula tattoos on his wrists, and a massive longbow slung over his shoulder (The weapons shouldn't be there if he is a kid (Except far a bow.), but if he is in one of the later chapters about ten or older, then you can put them in.).

Other: Lemme see... He has a slight crush on Malon, (Which she is oblivious to as a child.), Mudd is part Zora, so he can stay underwater for a long time (Five to six hours.), and he was cursed by the goddesses (He doesn't like to tell the story, so he doesn't.), and the curse makes his tattoos burn to a temperature equal to molten lava. It hurts. A lot.

\

HEY! Don't start crying from this review again! If you can't or just plain don't want to use my O.C., then just tell me.

Thanks,