for Christmas Trees

12/1/2013 c1 12CleoArrow
XD This was incredibly funny, and I laughed again. Just the idea of knocking down a Christmas tree being unholy is funny in itself, but you built off of it so wonderfully and made it even better. I really loved it all. Great work!
11/29/2013 c1 9titansoul123
write more! lol
9/4/2012 c1 19Juniper Night
Nice. :)
3/8/2010 c1 12Bonnia
the ending's really good, and it's not OOC at all!
11/20/2009 c1 106boop-oop-ee-doo
This wasnt OOC at all! It's hilarious!
1/31/2009 c1 10raerobgal
Haha that was so funny! I loved it! That made me laugh so much, especially when Robin pulled out his rag doll XD I'm definatley adding this to my favourites. You could of made it a bit more robxrae-ish.. but its fine how it is :)

raerobgal
12/22/2008 c1 100December'sRose
Okay, how on earth can you consider this OOC and pointless! This was fantastic! I love your TT stories. This was great, it was nice to see something Christmasy without the mistletoe (I love misletoe but you can write only so many plots with it!)

But you had me cracking up the whole entire time.

BB trying to be helpful, and OMG that Raven doll! And Robin!

"It's just too embarrasing to show anybody."

Ahaha, poor Rae. XD

If I was celebrating Christmas with my cousins I'd for sure make my cousin Kristen draw me a scene from this one-shot. I'd post it up for you on dA but sadly we're in seperate states this holiday season. Oh well, I'm still able to celebrate it with some family! :)

I love how awesome you made Starfire. She was priceless! Especially that last part!

Fantastic work! Merry Christmas, Lidia!

~Symone
12/21/2008 c1 13Gun toten Girly
Hehe. Lovin' it!

All the holiday fun in a wrapped up burrito!

*throws fiesta*

Sorry. Christmas isn't for cactus Christmas trees and Jalapeno ornaements.

Yeah, I so totally got that from George Lopez. *coughs*

Okay dokay! Loving all of the Raven-ish mess that she causes, even if she doesn't mean to. BB's a freak around Christmas, Cyborg's a basketcase, Starfire takes things WAY too literally, and Robin's too laid back.

Perfect. -insert winky smiley face here-

Brava, ragazza! Brava! (I should so totally get sued from all of the copywrited-ness I'm doing)

Poor, poor Titans. Raven's forehead is already a little crowded from the chakra, so I hope she doesn't look like a blowfish by the time she's done with her bath.

See you on IM!