for When It's Over

11/17/2014 c1 HappiestClam
This preview is awesome! I would love to be able to read the rest :) I hope that you at least feel somewhat encouraged to continue this story.
5/9/2013 c1 7Yoroichicat
Please continue writing. Please
9/27/2009 c1 8akinos
It good, can you up next chapter soon? I want more.
1/9/2009 c1 Shotoru
oh~ Absolutely looking forward to it!
1/9/2009 c1 Lord Makura
This look good... especially with taller Allen in there...heh..heh..
12/25/2008 c1 8Nadramon
Darn it I just KEEP clicking on the wrong button! Why did they switch the 'leave a review' one with 'add story to favorites'? (Mind you, for "Year's End" I actually was intending to add it to my favourites anyway.)

Nevermind that. I have no clue what's wrong with readers not leaving you any review, for your stories are really good. Granted, I liked this one a lot less than 'Year's End', but that's strictly personal. I was never too fond of older characters because it implies OOCness for the sake of plausibility, and I usually end up missing their old selves. Plus, since most of the team left, I'll probably miss the camaradery too.

But aside from my personal tastes, this preview was well-written, and Kanda getting irritated by newbies praising him behind his back was simply hilarious! He does sound old when pictured this way. Like, 'youths these days...' old. XD And Allen became taller than him? Oh, the irony...

I've already read a good story about Kanda and Allen going together on a mission to find a cure for Kanda's curse ('Orpheus' by kiri coil. Check it out if you're interested. Though that author's already insanely popular as it is...), but I certainly wouldn't mind reading another one. ^^ Plus, your styles are very different and seeing 'Year's End', it looks like you're better than kiri coil at making characters IC. (Depends on the story when it comes to her, really, but I'm speaking in general here.)

So good luck if you do end up writing this one-shot, I'm definitely interested. ^^