for Partner For Life

12/26/2009 c1 rocksmacked
I like this story! That's sweet and Mac really nervous about ask her out like date remember day.. :)
7/4/2009 c1 55lovlyangl
Another great one, Aspirne. Loved Mac with the towel. Too bad it didn't fall off...hehe. Great job on the passion in the 17th paragraph

Great job kiddo.:)
7/4/2009 c1 16smackedfan454
I loved it! It was cute and very nice! I think sequel would be aweomse! I would love to see where you go with this story!
5/14/2009 c1 Guest
I really liked this story!
2/14/2009 c1 27Iglika
Very sweet story again! I like it! And Mac half naked with a towel!

Please write a sequel!
2/4/2009 c1 6Hazmatt
I really enjoyed it! Wonderful story!
12/23/2008 c1 16Maja Elisabeth
aw, I love the fluff (:
12/22/2008 c1 11Humanitea
Aw! That was so cute! Loved it. Great work! Love Jenn x
12/22/2008 c1 sterra-kyra
this is lovely story. mac in half naked. it funny
12/22/2008 c1 19BlueEyedAuthor
yes, please write a sequel! i loved this! i'll bet the female lab techs swooned as he headed for the roof lol.
12/22/2008 c1 177Traci
Aw, this was great! The only suggestion I have, and I assume that you are from the UK, is to maybe do an author note really explaining Poppy Day/Rememberance Day. Here in the US we do not celebrate it and it took me years to figure out why people in the UK wore pumpkin-like pins on their shirts around October! (I just assumed they really, really got into Halloween!) Finally someone explained they were poppies and it was in rememberance of WWI (not a huge war here in the US). So that might throw some US readers :).

But aside from that minor thing, the story was absolutely adorable! :)
12/22/2008 c1 StellaSkye4
I love it! Oh, so much fluffy goodness.

Awesome fic!
12/22/2008 c1 33lily moonlight
Really enjoyed this, and yes please to a sequel! I LOVED the image of Mac in a towel, dripping with water :D And it was very funny with Hawkes rubbing his hands, and then singing to Stella with a bunch of roses XD I'm glad she said yes to Mac though instead. Very good, look forward to reading more!
12/22/2008 c1 56BAUMember
o man half naked hell id say yes to that lol loved this totaly cute and fab hope you do more
12/22/2008 c1 4Bonasera
great work Asprine:) loved it:)

it was just very sweet and cute, and i loved the part on the roof top:)