for The toilet paper and the Invisible Being

11/3/2012 c3 4Ravenclaw-Amongst-The-Serpents
Thought I should review one of your stories as you reviewed one of mine c:

This is pretty cool so far- are you planning on continuing it again? Please do, I'd like to see what happens :D

-RATS
12/9/2009 c3 Leezie
I love this story!

please, I'd love to be able to read a 4th chapter!

do you know that would be interesting?

if brett and james meet in the hall a few mornings after, and lilly found out that brett was cheating on her the day after james kissed her, and then brett and james dueled over her, and james and lilly got a detention together, and then they become a couple.

i know, im such a hopeless romantic!

thanks for the story!

-Leezie
9/26/2009 c3 8Almond of the Stars
James got a little too fired up I thought when Lily stopped him from kissing her. He more likely would have gone with it (and talked calmly) b/c he doesn't want to lose her at that point. Other than that it's great. Keep writing!
9/26/2009 c2 Almond of the Stars
Very nice. I like how you did the "James and Lily sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" because it's so perfectly true!
2/20/2009 c2 HI
post again soon on this one! cant wait to see what happens!
12/23/2008 c2 8hellnoplsno183948543
-fangirl squee-

XD

Yay!

James/Lily is one of my fav pairings...although it sure ties with Draco/Luna... XD

Happy Holidays to you as well!

(even though I don't celebrate it...a lot... XD)

Gwah. Why does the dude who plays Peter Petigrew in the movies play a lot of rat-like minions?

In Sweeny Todd he was the judges minion, who was the actor who played Snape. T.T

well update soon!

ja~
12/23/2008 c2 8Ranma's girl1
thank you for getting chapter two out so soon, it was very enjoyable and when you have time i'll be glad to read the next chapter. Have a Merry Christmas.
12/23/2008 c1 Ranma's girl1
a very interesting start, I'll enjoy reading more when you have it.
12/22/2008 c1 8hellnoplsno183948543
Ello!

I was going to just fav it and set a alert up for it...but I felt guilty. .

Very good so far! I hope more follows quickly, hint hint.

;D

The way you bold it makes some sentences stand out and makes it unique, I think, so keep it up! XD

update soon!