for Greatest Christmas Present

11/11/2014 c1 anonymous
I love you TT
10/17/2014 c1 2busujimasaeko
I know this comment is years late, i'll commend you anyway for a great story! Thanks for sharing this story. Cheers!
7/24/2013 c1 spyireland
Me gusto mucho
10/2/2009 c1 3Slyfox00
Well I am happy that it worked out. Must have been a awful 6 years tho :(
12/29/2008 c1 kurakami
Wonderful way to get Yumi and Sachiko back together. Love stories that have them getting back together rather than dwell on the angsty years apart. LOL on Sachiko not recognizing Yumi at first. Great story!
12/28/2008 c1 krugern
Good one-shot. Glad Sachiko was not happy without Yumi. Liked how she got rid of her husband. Liked how everyone had a part in getting Sachiko her present.
12/27/2008 c1 2inurface
Cute story! Hope you write more.
12/25/2008 c1 EAnIL
yeah! a sequel is needed we need details! nice fic by the way! hope to see more from you and belated Merry Christmas!
12/24/2008 c1 21ShotgunNeko
awesome!~ i loved it! favorites!

hehehe merry x-mas!
12/24/2008 c1 3RedFire28
great story. i really loved it. indeed yumi was the best gift sachiko could ever received.yee-haa. damm i almost wanted to shout from happiness. nice job my friend. i guess miracles still happen in Cristmas. and i would love see a sequel on this, if you want of course.
12/23/2008 c1 bettyful
i like your work very much, please continue writing im yumi and sachiko fans plus sei as a nuisance in their relationship.
12/23/2008 c1 Rista
Aw. Scrooge Sachiko! It was a very sweet story. I expected to see Yumi at the party, so having her "gift wrapped" in the bedroom waiting for Sachiko was surprising and provocative. I don't know if the yamayurikai (even 6 years later) would actually do that, but it's a nice thought anyhow. I loved your description of adult Yumi; I can easily imagine her now. What a knockout! And if you do a sequel (you should totally do a sequel!), I hope to see more Yumi.
12/23/2008 c1 2Gia0615
I like it. Please, please do a sequel. About Yumi and what she had become. hehe
12/23/2008 c1 Chastel
Dear Santa,

If you visit non-christians and lesbians, I want the following:

- One pretty woman about my age in my bedroom at Christmas eve.

That is all (it's not like I'm asking for anything complicated). Here's a cookie! Merry Christmas!

Luv,