for A Giant's Perspective

12/23/2019 c17 51HoneyGoddess57
Wow, this was quite a surprise, I'm glad you updated this. You've done such a great work with this story- even thought there's only the epilogue left to do. I agree with Agnon, Theresa is very lucky to have friends like them- to be so forgiving. I wouldn't have forgiven her so easily.

As for it took five years to update this? Well, look at me with my fanfiction "Class of the Presley", it took me around nine years to complete the story, so you don't need to explain, it's perfectly normal how us people can be busy in life. Hope to see more of you.
9/2/2018 c3 2Hercules8
Another nice chapter! :D
9/17/2015 c2 Hercules8
I really liking your story. Seeing the story, though the giant's eyes is really cool! :D
5/5/2014 c16 51HoneyGoddess57
Oh man, what Agnon was thinking most of the time was funny. I've never remembered that Agnon wasn't in all of the episodes of "Class of the Titans". Anyhow, it was a great update. Hope to see more of this story, soon.
5/5/2014 c16 19historiangirl
Really funny when Cronus was in front of his mother and he kept his mouth open. Very nice chapter.
10/18/2013 c15 historiangirl
chapter 13: Even if Agnon wasn't so much in this episode, you did a very god job for this chapter.
chapter 14: Oh god, that was so funny. Nice idea to make Agnon watch all the scene with Cronus' scrying pool.
Chapter 15: A little confusing in the beginning but it was fun to read. Nice ending.
9/11/2013 c15 Wolflover40
I liked it, a little more confusing than your other chapters but still enjoyed it. What is next? Mother knows best? And besides the two part finale what other episode is Agon in? Can't wait for your next chapter.
8/23/2013 c14 3Wolflover40
I liked it! This happens to be one of my favorite episodes. It is one of the episodes that got me in to CotT! I will not even try and guess which you will do next because of the order but I will try anyway. I am guessing Mother knows best or Time enough for everthing. Those both have our favorite giant in it. Let me know if I was right!
8/19/2013 c14 51HoneyGoddess57
This chapter was so enjoyable; I really loved the scene when Cronus has said that he was their father. Really, this was a great update.

Some parts, were extremely good. Such as Agnon's thinking; I really quite enjoyed them. Also, I've been thinking that when Agnon will tell his brothers- I'm sure they'll make fun of Cronus behind his back. Anyways, hope you won't take too long to update the next one.
5/14/2013 c13 Wolflover40
I love it! More please!
5/12/2013 c13 HoneyGoddess57
Oh wow, this was such... entertaining. Really I've quite enjoyed this one even though I highly dislike the episode "Star Quality" because of that Cassie. Ha! Ha! The part with Agnon thinking that Cronus has failed so many times it's true- he does fail a lot. But anyways, this was such a great return of you; great job.
2/23/2013 c12 19historiangirl
So funny. Oh my god, I really had the image of Cronus doing a barbecue in my mind. The end was really funny.
2/19/2013 c12 Wolflover40
This was great and this is also my favorite episode!
2/17/2013 c12 HoneyGoddess57
Fudge- I thought the "Eros" chapter was the eleventh one and "Echo" was the tenth- my apologies but I don't need to review another long one. You know what I meant; except there's a thing I forgot to mention the Echo episode was after the Valentine's episode not after the Echo episode. My apologies for my last review; the mistaken about the chapters and all. ;
2/17/2013 c12 51HoneyGoddess57
The tenth chapter was a little bit funny- but not as much as the eleventh chapter; the eleventh one was really funny.

This is very good; you've put this chapter in a hilarious state. Haha when Agnon though "Two out of three" that made me giggled because this is true. Even when Herry said the sometimes he can't control his own strength and then Agnon...: Oh please, I though, rolling my eyes, I doubt if you ever know your own strength. That was also funny, I founded. Really I can't wait till' your next chapter; please go on with this.
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »