for Harry Potter recommends

5/25 c28 Guest
Great story! It was really interesting and I really enjoyed it.
The only problem that I could find is that sometimes instead of transfiguration you have written transformation.
11/5/2019 c15 genie mann
Muggle listening bugs
8/23/2018 c22 Guest
I was looking at the reviews, and I found it quite funny that there were like five consecutive ones that has the words finally and Severus in there.
8/23/2018 c12 Guest
I'm like growling at the computer. I always thought in the original book, Harry was a bit lucky that he never got punished with magic- since, well they're the Dursleys. But this takes the toll! I'm gonna go and scream now, where no one will hear.
8/23/2018 c2 Guest
Midas Fox... therein lies all the truth... lol
3/28/2018 c22 15Saissa
Finally Snape learns the truth!
3/28/2018 c18 Saissa
I'm confused. How can Arabella Figg still be keeping an eye on Harry when the Dursleys have moved to a new mansion and "freaks" such as Arabella would be, are kept away. I'm sure that Arabella has not got a clue what is going on, especially after they all moved. Did Dumbles pay for Arabella to move closer to the new mansion as well? Probably not...
3/28/2018 c10 Saissa
There is a german phrase at the sentence where Dumbles allows Petunia's memories to soldify.

And Right before Dumbles ask the question - who pays for all this - there is another german phrase.

Otherwise a good story so far.
3/23/2018 c28 Dani for Jesus
I loved reading Harry Potter recommends now I'm reading the sequel to this story Dudley Dursley Deserves
3/17/2018 c28 Dani for Jesus
I loved reading Harry Potter recommends now I'm reading Dudley Dursley Deserves to face ten times the neglect harry felt
3/17/2018 c28 Dani for Jesus
I loved reading Harry Potter recommends now I'm reading Dudley Dursley Deserves
8/28/2017 c28 Dani for Jesus
I loved reading Harry Potter recommends and now I'm reading the sequel to this story Dudley Dursley Discovers
8/9/2017 c27 Guest
A bouncy ball
8/9/2017 c15 100abetternameneeded
Great story quick question do the due always ever ohstxially abuse him in this story I know when he was a baby in an earlier chapter they did but once they can Mel money from him do they stop?
7/25/2017 c6 1LivieLaneJane
So far, I am liking this story much more than I was expecting, thank you!
327 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »