for Good to a Fault

12/22/2013 c1 0DeletedAccount0
This was NOT what I expected it to be. Oh goddess it was the funniest thing I've ever read. I couldn't have thought in my dreams that the pairing you just paired would work out. The first line of the story was awesome. Like 'of all the crap crap crappy days in my pretty much crap crap crappy life...' lol I cracked up. My brother came in to check on me for I was stuck between laughing and breathing. 'Scare the holiness out of Alisa' Bloody genius if you ask me. Virginia- was a rocker! So keep up the good work up :"D And you have a Merry Christmas, k?
-Eleanor
9/24/2011 c1 10pisceanchic101
Haha, this was a real pleasure to read. They make a good pairing. I could definitely see interesting interactions between these two. :)
9/4/2011 c1 12theatrelove123
This is too good! I love the pairing, as well as the OOCness xD. I really want to write about them now...great job!
8/12/2011 c1 ADFBSFBS
This is a strange but fitting couple. I like how vaughn called her virginia. Nice job
7/26/2010 c1 sakurakitty
LOL, Virginia. I'm from Virginia. Anyways, good story. I actually like the little OOC, especially with these 2.
6/24/2010 c1 loveliecoraima
awesome story and pairing but 1 question did thie did it?

sorry for asking such question but please answer lol
7/23/2009 c1 11ashleywritesstories
Aw Never seen this couple... Anywho did ya notice how much Alisa swore in her head for a nun- person.
1/6/2009 c1 2Moonlight-Wolfe
ah, i really like this! although ive never thought of this pairing before.

Good job!

*Moonlight-Wolfe*
12/24/2008 c1 33Ekoaleko
Holy craapp. I loved it. I normally don't like Vaughn stories 'cuz he's such an emo, but you made him sexy. XD Badass meets virgnin nun, I like it. LMFAO.

And I laughed out loud when she thought he was gonna rape her XDD awesome work.
12/24/2008 c1 58sugarapplesweet
Whee! I'm so happy I was wrong when I told you I thought I knew who my SS was! XD

Even if Vaughn was a bit OOC, this was too cute! I couldn't help snickering at Alisa locking her legs together and clarifying what she meant by lips. Not to mention that Vaughn's nicknames were so clever. Virginia... XP

Gah, thank you SO much for this awesome present!

~ Peace and Love
12/24/2008 c1 5Authors Note1
I never liked that she was a nun.

It's almost like Chirtianity brought into a videogame.

Whatever though.

Very very cute pairing.

Got to love it.

12/24/2008 c1 22Mage the Observer
Very nice. I'd add more, but that'd just break down into nitpicking, and this story really doesn't need that.