FanFiction.Net
for Twas The Night Before Christmas

10/6/2015 c1 Guest
Oh this is adorable
6/23/2015 c1 Nobody
I know you haven't been active for a while but. Could you please do a story where Virgil doesn't live up to his word and stuffs Gordon in a closet again? Please? I think it would be funny. And they could be older. Whatever, it's up to you. Keep it up!
10/6/2011 c1 6TBMom
Love your stories. The caracters really come alive, and love Thomas Palmer. Hoping for more stories!
12/5/2009 c1 2Lady Smiles
Merry X-mas! Gotta love it.
11/10/2009 c1 26Angel-Sue76
Aww that was really sweet and it's really lovely to read a story when the boys are little and Lucy is still alive. I love how great Jeff is with them all especially when he has to talk to Virgil about locking Gordon in the cupboard.

Loved the letter to Santa especially the bit about giving Mrs Claus a cookie, hee hee. My two youngest brothers still believe in Santa and they always leave out a couple of cookies and of course a carrot for Rudolph.

That was really good and had such a sweet ending too. You write them all so well.
6/7/2009 c1 204Loopstagirl
oh my gosh this was so adorably sweet! i absolutly loved it!
2/10/2009 c1 153Phx
Cute story, the little Tracy's are sweeties... but I have to admit, I missed little Tracy number 5. I didn't realize he wasn't going to be in the story and kept skimming to see where he was.
1/4/2009 c1 59quiller
A very sweet and touching story. I loved Jeff's comment about 'you gave me THEM because you LOVED me?' and young Scott in fighter plane PJs.

As comment on this being your first one-shot, it did strike me that you were alsmost leaning towards a second chapter, with Jeff thinking about what Christmas Day was going to be like and the references to Tommy who we never actually met.

There is a tiny typo - when lucille is telling Jeff to change 'you're suit'.
12/29/2008 c1 30Whispering Ranger
Aww, this was just the cutest! I loved it, it was so fluffy and sweet and it totally made my heart melt ^_^

"Daddy, we saw a Rudolf a 'da store today!"

^ The cutest moment ever! :D Aww, a four year old Virgil is just so sweet! Yay! ^_^

Great job on your first oneshot, the sweetness and fluffyness that made me all warm and fuzzy inside was so great ^_^
12/29/2008 c1 McHammy
I was so busy over Christmas I've only just got around to reading this. Light and fluffy it is, and just enough sugar to make it really sweet. A lovely one-shot Little Miss B, well done. And now I see you've added to "When the Music Fades" - I'll need a cuppa before I read that one!
12/27/2008 c1 SN1983
What? No Alan? Sadness...the story was still extremely cute! I loved Virge's method of flying! I also remember putting my little cousins in the closet when they annoyed me. I was mean, I know, but you have no clue how distructive my youngest cousin "sister" was! How about a toddler Alan story next? LOL!
12/27/2008 c1 2SilverRoseThorns
Hey!

Awesome and all so cute one shot! Merry Christmas!

Your pal,

Rose
12/27/2008 c1 4truegold-dragonstar
Heh, that was sweet. I especially love Jeff trying really hard not to let Scott tell Virgil that Santa isn't real - that read very true to me, kids LOVE telling their little siblings that kind of thing, that they know because of their superior age. And Virgil worrying because they don't have a chimney... I remember how I freaked out when we got ours bricked up...

Sad Tom didn't get to arrive, though. Would've liked to see Tom at Christmas...

t-d
12/26/2008 c1 Pony Girl-Sakura
Love it

Sorry my internet was out due to constrution to my house
12/26/2008 c1 Unicorn27
Me loves! This was much better than a "half-decent" one shot. This was AMAZING! I loved the line: "Die Frosty". Classic. I was rolling on the floor. Please do some more pure, fluffy goodness. :) Love reading whatever you post, LMB.
29 Page 1 2 Next »