FanFiction.Net
for Learning on a Snow Day

8/29/2010 c1 2Shrike176
Very fun story about friendship, teamwork and trust. Living in a city without snow, I often wondered how it would feel to go out with friends for a snow day when I was younger, I hope it would have been like this.

It's nice to read some happy stories these days, as I am going through a personal tragedy at the moment (see Zaratan's Kim Possible Discussion forum if you want details). Thanks for making me smile.
1/5/2009 c1 10LTAOZFAN
Nice opening puzzle. Ron, but with dark hair? So, it must be somebody else, and not Ron Stoppable. I wonder how many readers missed that point the first time they read this? You smoothly give us a number of details about your three young "Team Possible - Second Generation" characters, which is just the way to do it. I also like the reference to these three being involved in a mission with Sarah Go. Will we learn more about that mission, sometime?

Now we get some details about Kim and Ron. This is their sophomore year at college, I take it? And Kim & Ron are still in top form, ready to act when someone needs assistance. Small wonder that Ron Garvin, Lea and Amy look up to those two. Perhaps Kim should have made a comment that losing your pants is a natural habit with guys named Ron, just to lighten the tension.

The business with the opposing telephone calls is very true! I've had that happen to me a number of times, and when it happens during a crisis it is really a nail-biter.

An excellent short piece that tells us something about your new characters, and fills in background about Ron Garvin's family. I look forward to learning more about them in your future stories, both short and long ones.

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
12/29/2008 c1 TheRondo
love what you can do, awesome as always.

again, thanks
12/26/2008 c1 15screaming phoenix
This was just sweet and touching in so many ways. It reminds us that there are more people in Middleton that Kim and Ron. That was a nice tie in to your Shego story as well; I liked the small mention you snuck in there.

It looks like this Ron has found a friend who may be more that ‘just a friend’ sometime in the future. I hope you consider developing these two characters further. I would like to see where these two go from this beginning.
12/26/2008 c1 Katsumara
Aw. Now this was a sweet little story. Great work!
12/26/2008 c1 26Sentinel103
Thomas nice hope the kids take it to heart.

Merry Christmas to you

Larry (Sentinel 103)
12/26/2008 c1 4CajunBear73
It's the little things that lead to greater ones, whether we realize it or not.

Nice romp in the snow with the best friends. More bonding came from their encounter in the park and they got to experience the teamwork that is Team Possible and that of Kim and Ron on a different level... too.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year TL!

CajunBear73
12/26/2008 c1 168whitem
So did they know who it was that helped them?
12/26/2008 c1 2Astra-The-Goddess
Very true! I had a snow day last week too bad it was on my last day for my last final! Hope you got what u wanted for Xmas! I sure did! An iTouch which this review is from!