for Naruto: From Beginning To End

1/17/2009 c1 18Mooncatcher
You really are the queen at this. You manage to convey emotions and characterize Gaara and Matsuri excellently with only couple sentences, and each of them are done wonderfully. I love 'Comfort' the best of all. :)

Also, may I suggest a prompt(since you said there was going to be 25 more)? Steam. I love how you can fit words into such unique contexts.

Eagerly waiting for an alert to be sent to be inbox,

~Mooncatcher.
1/5/2009 c1 1Tessasama
I like the short storys.

Every part is different.

Gaara and Matsuri are a realy cute couple.

They are so made for each other.

bye

Tessa
1/1/2009 c1 11Nymyrra
Hello again! It's certainly nice to see you're still writing. What a wonderful gift to us GaaMatsu fans!

There's a lot to love here. Gaara's own developing, aging personality (Comfort, Kiss, Telephone, Tears), his changing relationship with Matsuri (Soft, Rain, Happiness), his fears and doubts and lingering pain (Name, Pain, Chocolate), Matsuri's growth and point of view, and your own scenes, which add depth and richness to the scene (Potatoes), among others. Gaara's interaction with Kankuro (who is such a boy) is cute (Freedom). Gaara's tastes are a tad ... interesting ... certainly ^_^, and I like how you ended with "Devotion."

I cannot wait for the second chapter. A very fine job has been done here. Congratulations.

- Nymyrra.
12/26/2008 c1 4Zephyr.Camida
Yay! Yay! Yay! And need I add: YAY!

I saw this in my alerts and I literally squeed.

It has indeed been such a long time since you've posted

anything, and I'm really glad you did! And it's

GaaMatsu at that! Definitely a lovely x-mas present to

your readers! :3 I can't wait until you post the second part

I shall read it as soon as it's posted!
19 « Prev Page 1 2