for Dominic's Legacy

4/26/2020 c3 BHB168
Well written- so good to read of Anne, Gilbert, and fam post "Continuing Story"! Wish it were longer!
10/10/2017 c3 Guest
Family:)
10/7/2012 c3 3edwardfiend
Very sweet. :)
8/18/2012 c3 1SpangleyPony
Lovely story
4/10/2012 c3 summertwinkle
Not bad, very touching. My favourite book was probably Anne of the Island I believe when Gilbert and Anne finally got together and then I sort of got bored of continuing reading. I can't say I extremely dislike the film but the atmosphere is quite different...the setting is quite different from the peace but I don't think I'd like to read any more war-related fiction for a while. It's always so sad. I do vaguely remember Susan and Jem. I guess I just didn't like the side characters as much either but thanks for introducing me to Anne's children. I didn't know Nan and Di are Anne and Diana; that's so cute. I guess Rilla was named after Marilla then...who was the last child?
3/19/2012 c3 imagANNEation
I really like this story. It nicely raps up the story of Dominic.
9/24/2011 c3 40princessozmaofoz
That was absolutely beautiful, and so sad. I feel like I was one of the few people who actually liked TCS and the character of Jack Garrison. I thought that it was very in-character and was wonderfully written.
3/11/2009 c2 8A Forgotten One
Your spelling was good except for a couple of things. And i don't know whether or not you meant to mix up facts. Walter looked nothing like anyone else so he would be in line with Dominic. One of his main character traits, you could say, is that he DOES look so different its uncanny at times.

And you contradicted yourself; you said Walter had his father's black hair, then Nan had her father's brown hair. Please beware of these things as it can make it confusing for the reader.

But otherwise good.:)
1/30/2009 c1 bkeugh
This is good! My only problems are-

Mrs Jane Stuart In those times it would have been Mrs [Name of husband] Stuart

And also, I didn't think Anne would have kept this a secret from Dominic so long, after her childhood.

However, considering I detest Dominic (and the third film in general), very good!

AGA
1/17/2009 c1 teachersimmons
This was excellent! Please keep writing it. The characters were done very well.
1/1/2009 c1 14Coffee and Prose
This is really good! I would love to read more. Please continue!