FanFiction.Net
for On the Way to Greatness

6/13/2022 c14 25stevem1
I really despise Dumbledore. Lies and platitudes.
6/12/2022 c21 3Ptronille
Hello!
You cannot believe what emotions passed through me when I realized this had been updated. To this day, this is one of my favorite stories, dearly cherished and thought of... The subtlety of your characters, the finesse of their emotions, your ability to succintly depict a picture that evoke a thousand words... I had missed it.
This being said - this website no longer warns people of updates. I never got a notification and only realized your update when I went to look at the favorite stories in my profile...
I'll keep an eye out but perhaps posting on AO3 might help too.
Thanks again, and I hope the years have been kind to you. At the very least - you're as skilled in writing as you ever were.
Best
Ptronille
6/1/2022 c3 LordKnight007
Ahh 12 year old Harry, so naive
5/31/2022 c21 Just A Cool Fool
This is what Harry Potter would've been if it wasn't a kid's story. A great story, one I look forward to see finished.

Thank you for this great work.

Until next time.
5/24/2022 c11 fhippogriff
So loved this.
5/15/2022 c21 5Bizzy247
I am SO THRILLED to see an update on this! WOW! This is one of my all time favorite fics!
5/15/2022 c21 1KagetsukiVII
Amazing read. Ecstatic for the update thanks.
5/14/2022 c21 Holy shit
This is easily one of the best things I've ever read. Even if it's never completed I feel like I've actually gained something as a person having read this. Thank you so much.
5/13/2022 c21 europa1857
Oh wow, this is beautiful The ending literally brought tears to my eyes. Your ability to convey the emotion of not only the POV character but others as well is exceptional. Poor Harry, he has inherited such a heavy mantle from Dumbledor. I appreciate how you realistically show that in war people's family and friends can die even when u try ur hardest to make sure that doesn't happen. I love your story it's one of the best Slytherin Harry fanfiction out there and I look forward to what happens next.
5/12/2022 c21 1cckeimig
Worth the wait. Excellent job!
5/12/2022 c21 Rajamahuda
This is amazing! I do hope you will be continuing to update!
5/6/2022 c21 Forever Rahhel
Really nice to see this updated. I'm not sure when I read this last so I started from the beginning. Love how powerful Harry has gotten with the passage of time without the Death Eaters becoming a complete joke. The part about the cost of gaining such power in such a short time frame is really intriguing too.

Keep it up!
5/5/2022 c21 reader0007
Better get The Twin catch up soon with the new information,since this two were the only one who has not got an update about Horcrux information that is already revealed amongs Harry's inner circle.
5/1/2022 c21 Dirtyreeds
This has to be the best harry potter fanfiction I've ever read, hope you continue it.
4/24/2022 c20 1Vishesh
this fanfiction is the only one which has convinced me regarding the true nature of Voldemorta truly terrifying foe. Other fanfictions sure try to portrait him as such, but this one... hasn't made Voldemort OP, nor has made him indulge in standard tropes, all of the fear and desperation felt is perfectly conveyed by the writing style. I commend you for it. This is what it means to be a fanfiction, so similar yet so so different.
4,391 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »