FanFiction.Net
for On the Way to Greatness

1/26/2009 c2 17firedraygon
I really like how you have Slytherins looking out for one another here, if only to save their House from losing face. Great chapter. Lots happened, but I like the flow of it all. Please do write more soon!

~fd97
1/13/2009 c1 Kaylen Cooper
I really, really like this! This is one of the more... realistic Slytherin!Harry's I've seen. Most Slytherin!Harry stories, seem like they've transplanted the whole of Gryffindor with Slytherin, and then changed their names around.

I am so glad that another author sees the intricacies that being a Slytherin would involve, and that they have written a story that shows them, and encompasses the writing with believability.

Well done. I so look forward to reading more. :)
1/12/2009 c1 6Evil Chocolate of Doom
It's great to see a Slythrin Harry stories where his house-mates don't automatically adore him and Snape suddenly gets over his hate of all things Potter. I hope you sort out the fight with the gigantic second year chapter. I'm really looking forward the next update.
1/5/2009 c1 1T. Whirlpool
Interesting. I like it. But in the last Herbology scene, it says 'He got a straight O in Herboogy.' YOu might want to fix that.
1/3/2009 c1 17firedraygon
I like your take on Slytherin!Harry. Not exactly Slytherin in spirit, though he certainly knows his way around words so everyone's satisfied in the end. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this. Please do write more soon!

~fd97
12/30/2008 c1 8Sabaku no Sable
weird but good.
12/28/2008 c1 1PeppyLongStocking
You started a new story. O.O

I just happen to be looking over, founded your story, and I remebered you. =D

This is absolutely interesting to read especially the way everything is in detail but not too detail from the book that I have to grind myself to read for hours on end. So far, the idea is great.

-Next chapter will be upload soon?
12/27/2008 c1 ifisher
This is an excellent start! I'm really happy that you're not going to drag out each of Harry's years as most authors tend to do. I like that you haven't had Harry find a way to deal with each of the canon plots (the Stone etc.), it makes this different to all the other Harry in Slytherin stories.

Hope you're having a good holiday!
12/27/2008 c1 Rainbow2007
i love it
12/26/2008 c1 yahoojuice
Excellent start.

Its nice to see an more original approach to Harry's first year, without just rehashing the events from the books.

I enjoyed your depiction of Harry adapting slowly to being a Slytherin, rather than the instant transition to Slytherin!Harry that most authors have.

Can't wait to see what you have planned for the rest of the 7 years!
12/26/2008 c1 9Notomys
Good job.

I'll give you a more in-depth review when I'm a bit less drunk. Typing is rather difficult.
12/26/2008 c1 5dmort2071