for Flying High

8/2/2011 c1 2VictorianJulissa
This is so sweet! I was smiling the whole way through. So cute! I love this.
12/23/2010 c1 Killer Bananas
I have weird thoughts about ceiling fans too, except I'm afraid they'll fall off and decapitate me. well, me and Bumlets have one thing in common :) I LOVE this story, and pie made a lovely cameo.

geekily yours,

killer bananas
2/7/2009 c1 1899
That was an awesome story! I'd never noticed that before about there being no fans, but I sure will now! It was really good, an awesome idea!

Snickerdoodle ;)
1/7/2009 c1 TheSparrow86
I thought it was adorable. Very well written.

"more elaborate plans involving shovels, tunnels, trap doors and late night hours."

My favorite line.
12/31/2008 c1 2gergerlovesyou
aw that was cute. That's bumlets dream, to spin on a fan lol, it just makes me laugh but Bumlets is awesome so its okay for him to have crazy but awesome goals in life haha Great job, 5 stars!

Smiley‚ô•
12/28/2008 c1 2Bumlets girl
I love it Bumlets doesn't get nearly enough fics... Ya, I noticed that to! I love it!
12/27/2008 c1 25webcomix
Bumlets! *snuggles him*

This was adorably cute. The whole obsession thing seems like something I'd do. xPP
12/27/2008 c1 Laelyn
So, yeah, I'm too lazy to log in. :)

I absolutely love how you are able to take a small bit from the movie and turn it into a really great piece of writing. You really did well to capture the idea of Bumlets spinning from the fan.

I think it's great that your brother spied the addition of the ceiling fan. I'll have to check it out. I actually just realized that the fan behind Skittery is on the floor. It's just one of those things you don't take notice of until you've watched the movie a half-a-billion times.

Anyway, loved it!

*Laelyn
12/27/2008 c1 11passionate fire
Argh! How cute! *glomps you* I've been on a Dom spree recently because I saw a few episodes of Roundhouse [GO! LOOK IT UP ON YOUTUBE NOW!] and I was all like "must...find...amazing...newsies...fanfics...about Bumlets..."

Which I did. Hooray!

His little obsession made me giggle. 'tis cute. ^_^

happy writing,

~teh me~
12/27/2008 c1 1AdrenalineRush16
Yay! Ces posted another one shot! :D I woke up this morning and when I opened my inbox, I see a lovely little one shot. And this really was lovely.

Bumlets spinning on the fan is always fun to watch (KONY is one of my fave scenes) and the fact that D.Lucero asked about it is always a fun trivia to tell people. I never knew about there being only one ceiling fan though; nice observation. Tell your bro that he's a smart dude. (Well, the fact that he likes Newsies at all makes him a smart dude; most brothers don't. Hmmph ;D)

~sigh~ This was a wonderful fic, thanks for posting! I'm hoping more fics like these will come soon? ~puppy eyes~ Ya know, instead of puppy eyes, we should put like; Mush eyes or something, to make it more Newsies. Whadya think?

:D Great job!