for Say It

1/20/2010 c1 1angelicacena1621
i love christian he is hot and this was a really good story.
2/5/2009 c1 6runaway-zebra
Awwe, I just read this, excellent job! :D
1/11/2009 c1 125Heel Princess
this was amazing love it so much lol. gunna check out some more of your stuff tomorrow :)
12/28/2008 c1 29Livin on the EDGE
omg i love this story. i so love Jason. and now i love you for writing this story.

Mandy
12/27/2008 c1 102TJ Sparkles
Dommie!

This was absolutely amazing. I loved it. Of course, our Canadian lover Jason is in it, so what's not to love, right? You did a great job & this was an awesome belated Christmas present, and totally unexpected. Who cares if it's late? One of the best surprises I've had lately, for sure.

I guess I'm in that percentage of the world's population that finds Chris's legs attractive. Jason does too, LOL.

Aw, this was so cute. How sweet of Jason to be there for Libby, especially since he didn't have to be. And if that's his way of helping a girl deal with a breakup, then I think I might have to end my current relationship and go find him. LOL. Of course I'm joking. But I thought it was so sweet that he cared so much and was so concerned about Libby.

F**k Adam. I wouldn't go back to him either.

God. That man's a machine. Two times? Damn. His sex drive must be like his mouth-never ending. LOL.

I loved this, Dommie. It was awesome, & thanks for writing it.

Have a great New Year and DON'T GET IN TROUBLE on New Year's Eve.

Love you!

Twin T
12/27/2008 c1 162Dark Kaneanite
HaHa...that's what you get Adam for being a d*ouche. Go Jay, give her every thing she needs. So sweet at the end.

Loved It!