for The Lost Stories: Naruto

3/18/2013 c1 2Kyuubi's Death
Pussy, you can't even keep this lame-ass fanfic going
6/24/2009 c1 5Manyfanatic
I like this story, but you should make it longer.
5/24/2009 c1 sdfgjfghjfgyvd
I agree, but unlike the other two reviewers, I'll make it simple. The story lacks in everything. Even simpiler, It kinda sucked. Keep writing, and we'll see.
2/3/2009 c1 4peinnoir
Yes, I agree with the previous reviewer. Your showing, put simply, is pathetic, and oh so cliche. I have seriously seen this plot device an inordinate amount of times, all used to the same standard (crappy, with your story included). If you want even a modicum more pageviews, hits, and/or author alerts and/or story favorites, you will need to drastically increase the length of each chapter. This alone is 162 words, and a child can do MUCH better then you did. You also made several grammatical errors, which suggests the idea to me that you need a beta. No, I am not interested. Do you even know what a beta is? I can't really blame you since you've barely been here over three months, but still. Overall rating (between 1 and ten, 1 being the worst, and 10 being the best): 3. The only reason it is not lower is because it isn't riddled with mistakes and typed in txt language. Ex: OMG! & sAkurA Had lfet thu Lif villge to fnd SAsuKE! OMG I"M AMAZIN!

Like I said, overall, not the worst, but still barely passable. Note: this is not a flame. It's something wonderful called unbiased opinions. Commonly referred to as constructive criticism. This, in fact, while nasty and mean, is helping you (yes it is) as a writer to mature, and allowing your writing skills to blossom.

PM me when you actually write more then 10 sentences.
1/1/2009 c1 3Lexon von Zix
too short to determine weather it is interesting or not to me or others