for A Life to Choose

7/24/2013 c1 spyireland
Muy bueno me gusto
9/15/2009 c1 1monzzi3
I've read this twice already and can't believe I forgot to review. So I'm making up for it right now.

First of all, I like your writing style. The story just flows naturally.

Secondly, you made Yumi hot! I wish some talented fan would draw the Yumi-as-Sachiko's-gift scene.

Lastly, you made this a happy ending. However, I will keep wishing that this won't be the last SachiYumi fic you write.

Cheers!
3/9/2009 c1 Atra Ventus
...Usagi x Michiru?

I think you're my new favorite.
1/2/2009 c1 24Kiros Razer
This was a great fic, I liked it.^^
12/31/2008 c1 2inurface
It's a nice short story, please write more. Happy New Year! :)
12/29/2008 c1 EAnIL
*smile* thank you for the sequel i love it. hope that i can see more of this pair from you.
12/29/2008 c1 kurakami
This sequel is just wonderful. love to see how they resolve their dilemma of being apart due to Yumi's work. I love Yumi's job and major. You can see it also as a symbol of her wanting Sachiko to rebel. Thanks for sharing these great stories!
12/29/2008 c1 3RedFire28
great chapter. i really loved it. one more time yumi had to leave. damm so sad. but at least she is with her sachiko now. i really liked the whole story here. and what a lovely end. sachiko leaving her own life and making a huge trip to america to be with her yumi again. really nice work my friend.
12/29/2008 c1 bettyful
i like it very much :-)
12/28/2008 c1 elfspirit7
Awesome! Thanks for the read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD! If by any chance there's more, can't wait to read the next chapter and please update as soon as you can XD!
12/28/2008 c1 krugern
Good sequel. Liked finding out what Yumi had been up to. Liked who went and found Yumi in america. Loved how Sachiko took the initiative to not be away from Yumi.