for Until the End of Forever

10/21/2010 c1 billie
your a really good writer and i think u should keep going with blue bloods. no offence, but i don't like it when story end on a cliff hanger.
6/21/2009 c1 supernifty
Ouch! I love it, I hate it, I want them to be together but I don't know how. You're writing is super good though. I love fan fiction because it allows me to live in the fantasy world with characters I love, but most of the time it definitely feels like a substitute, never quite as good as the real thing, but honestly, your stories are awesome. You need to keep writing so we can all make it to Oct 9! P.S. I also love Zoey and Stark, and Zoey and Erik, but mostly Zoey and Stark, I hope she ends up with him and stops messing around! Email me if you want to chat, . I also love Twilight!
6/15/2009 c1 Anju Luvs Bge
OMG i love PLZ PLZ make more! i love it
6/3/2009 c1 1Justapictureburn
Love, love, love it!

Absolutely beautifully written. It was almost like reading something from Melissa herself.
3/28/2009 c1 1DianaAndHenry4Eternity
i love it u should totally write more. it would be nice if u would make this one-shot a story *hint hint* but yes u should write more u r very talented.

P.S. i have a story too and i hope u check it out. search me nickname then read it plz! keep on writing :D
2/21/2009 c1 Gabriela P
hi lebrezie!

i really liked your short story :)

i think you have a great imagination and your idea of JAck and Schuley's break up fits the story very well

you should keep writing in the future :)

only thing i believe your story needed was to spell check because some words are incorrect and some are misplaced

other then that, i cant say anything wrong with it :)

u did a really good job
1/27/2009 c1 2Murkle Mugs
have iu subscribed to u yet?

cuz i so gotta! . btw guess what!

LOVE IT

!

lol...
1/20/2009 c1 2h3avamps
amazing u should write more
1/16/2009 c1 maya2u
awesome...write more
1/12/2009 c1 debZie12
haha thanks for telling me about this one! In my opinion, I like this one better than the other fan fic you wrote becaus it involves jack. Lets just hope in the next book they will somehow get back together C:
1/10/2009 c1 Sara
AMAZING! even though i like oliver and sky...that was very well done...i almost fell off my chair from all the chemstry
1/8/2009 c1 Jennifer
this was rly good and i loved reading it is it going to continue or isit a oneshot? well if it does continue i'll most definately read it. also if ur not going to continue this u should make ur version of wat u think the van alen legacy will be about :]
1/2/2009 c1 1Huma-n Anonymous
more! i need more!
1/1/2009 c1 7Lyse Dare
OMG!

I LOVED IT!

by far one of my favorite jack\sky stories ever!

ahh i hope you write more i will be looking forward to reading your stories!

12/31/2008 c1 4Wii-Luv-Twilight
Hey. Great story. But, it would be cool if you wrote more to it.
24 Page 1 2 Next »