for Best Friends Since PreK

1/6 c7 Anonymoose
Poor Diana. Good thing she is Ron. Can’t wait for the next installment.
1/3 c7 14Data Seeker
Chapter 7

Chapter Hi

Nice continuation Shego has come somewhat come to terms with her Green Color and is moving forward. But something else is happening: a burning irritation in her hands, slowly getting worse and worse and is hesitated to tell anyone, even her best friend. And then her hands burst into green flames, burning some material but not harming her.

Nice cliffhanger.

Ron and Shego’s characterizations are very good in your AU.

1/3 c6 Data Seeker
Chapter 6

Hi

The following with Shego going to school, having a run in with a bully, and then joins her friend, Ron and then retiring for the day is good.

Shego is nicely written. She’s bitter, sarcastic due to being judged and bullied due to her condition. And Ron’s friendship is what keeps her from losing herself.

Ron is well written too, and I like how he tries to help Shego during her ordeal.

1/3 c5 Data Seeker
Chapter 5

Hi

Nice continuation with Diana since the incident. Her characterization is great. Her thoughts, emotions, dialog are nicely written as she prepares the next day, troubled by her physical changes.

The narration, paragraphs and other aspects are good too.

1/2 c7 95Dsman
She's getting expelled
1/2 c6 Dsman
so kim and ron never met
1/1 c7 redlinevcr
hi

thanks happy new year will be here
1/1 c7 me
hi
its me again I do not like to be bad but if u know who comes around send her to study hall.

we like RON and DIANA
12/31/2020 c7 me
HI

thanks

now to see what RON thinks and how will he get her to relax
12/31/2020 c5 Dsman
i don't think shego was trying to blend in
12/31/2020 c4 Dsman
no one said getting powers was fun
12/31/2020 c3 Dsman
its an AU i like reading how they are different
12/31/2020 c2 Dsman
i guess when you hang out with a normal person and not the girl who can everything you try more stuff
12/31/2020 c1 Dsman
cool story
12/31/2020 c7 135Invader Johnny
Diana's road to discovering herself has begun and she's understandably scared, oh boy.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
107 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »