FanFiction.Net

That was funny.
6/3/2021 c1 Guest
lmao
10/10/2013 c1 Riddlez
I love this You are are great writer keep working on writing
9/26/2011 c1 5Camelias17
I like this song hot n cold and to find a sasuhina story with this song was fantastic. Good job !
9/1/2009 c1 1Xx Haruka xX
Oi..Rukio, Haruka here. Ne ne, i know you can't go on9 and alland since my DAMN PHONE AND GBA got STOLEN! i can't contact you or play :( hey hey, im temporarily using another number until i buy a new phone. or track the stolen one. :DD so HELL YEAH im continue-ing the stowie~~ heehee! XD3
4/11/2009 c1 its billie babiieeeeeee
WOW UR AWSOME I SWEAR I LOVE DIIS STORY LOLLSBTW ITS ME BILLIE YOU PROB DONT EVEN MEMBER ME HUH LOLLS LOVE DIIS STORY BY THE WAY
3/17/2009 c1 37Tally Mai-chan
wow that song has been stuck in my head all day long, great job, writing it ^^ I totally love the idea of Hinata doing that.
1/31/2009 c1 53Hotari-chan
It... really was just like the video... But I get where you're coming from. Uchiha-kun does remind me of someone who would be strange enough to daydream at the altar. Of course, Hinata would look great in all the outfits, although I think her head would explode with how read it would be from just looking at the hip-hop costume and the part where she has to rip off the skirt part of the dress, most likely even from the costume she'd have to wear on stage.

[I decided to strain to read your story. I'm too sleepy to actually sleep, and these glasses are just too cute to refuse.]

-Hotari
1/9/2009 c1 4hagi
oh boy...this is really weird ^_^' i mean, whats the point of sasuke daydreaming during their wedding about hinata singing hot n' cold ? oh well. its cute though :3
12/31/2008 c1 5SarahiNia
That was officialy the weirdest story ever...and I loved it!

The Zebra appering out of nowere and then Hinata as a Hip-Hop dancer I can just imagine it!

Expecially the parts were Sasuke is scared like crap, =P
12/29/2008 c1 25NotaPunk
Your accountant won't get suspended no worries. I mean I haven't even posted a story at all and I haven't gotten suspended. Good job though I don't think Hinata would threaten you because of a zebra.LOL Great job for your first fic
12/28/2008 c1 2HeartBrokenHinata
awesome story and you forgot a part when she says you change your mind like a girl changes clothes

and the zebra means something about their differences but AWESOME STORY!
12/28/2008 c1 lis
it funny in a cool way
12/28/2008 c1 9simplegirl42
lol

i thought it was funny sasuke having a day dream about hinata singing about him and that he saw her everywhere

well congradulations on your first fic

now i being honest good job

your a good writer