for A Fine Specimen of English Manhood

11/28/2017 c1 1lgordon
My heart pretty much melted while reading this! Such a wonderful balance of humour, fluff and romance! Hope you write more SP fanfictions, I will definitely be looking out for it.
11/28/2017 c1 lgordon
7/28/2014 c1 68sirensbane
That was absolutely adorable on every level. I can just picture Sir Percy lecturing a baby, then softening to his real tone. My favorite line: "He made inarticulate noises of the repentant variety." Very well-done.
5/27/2009 c1 3reginavictoria
I'd like to call it cute... but that is a such a nauseatingly overused adjective... so I'll just have to say it was very well-done and I feel good for having read it;)
1/11/2009 c1 14Vampiric Phantoms
Wow, this was so sweet! You really had me fooled in the beginning.
1/10/2009 c1 4AlpineSheep
Wonderful fluffiness! This is so adorable and cute! And the best thing is that everyone is in-character and written in such a way that they seem to have stepped out of one of the original novels for a special 'bonus scene'. I very much like to read about any children of Percy and Marguerite that anyone is imaginative enough to create and I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Keep up the good work. I hope you write many more TSP fanfictions.

My favorite line: "A member of the League of the Scarlet Pimpernel would rather be turned into a scarlet pimpernel than be accused of such a thing."
1/2/2009 c1 14Pimpernel Princess
And there WAS much rejoicing. This is so sweet and fluffy. I absolutely love it. Happy writing!
1/1/2009 c1 20baru-chan
Lovely, lovely story! Funny and heartwarming at the same time. :D What amused me the most in this piece is the fact that Percy named his son after the Prince of Wales! Is he the godfather? Inquiring minds want to know!
12/29/2008 c1 Roodle
Oh I like this! It's cute and sweet and lovely.

Thanks for a nice read!