for Heartbeat: A Bird in the Hand

6/28/2009 c1 2RakeeshJ4
Good grief, however well written this is, I'm afraid it's not a good concept, because the immediate and obvious answer to the question asked by this story is an unequivocal, "No," whether Minato wants to admit it or not...serious moral transgressions involved in entering into a romantic relationship with such disparate 'power levels' (socially, militarily, physically) set aside entirely.
5/6/2009 c1 46Novocain
I found this through the Yonkaka LJ fandom - going through some old, unread updates - and I'm really glad I did. I've read a few of your other works, and I think it's great that you've branched into Yonkaka. Your perspective is fresh and a little bitter-beautiful. Excellent shot.
1/16/2009 c1 Mira
I decided that after reading Chasing Butterflies I would go ahead and read all your other fics, even though I'm not especially inclined towards boy on boy. But since this also has Minato in it, I gave it a try.

I really liked it, surprisingly. It wasn't overt shounen ai or whatever, instead, more like a in snap-shot of character for each person. Short but poignant is what I want to say. So, nice job. I always did imagine just how the fourth became Kakashi's teacher anyways.
1/2/2009 c1 blue.bimbomushi
I agree with Sizheng you should write more of this pairing! This fic is nicely written, clear and in character, and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing :)
12/30/2008 c1 NoNAMEohmygod
Wow, that was great!

I love YonKaka! You should totally write more.

12/30/2008 c1 Prescripto13
Well-written and engaging. I enjoyed reading it!
12/30/2008 c1 17Halan Lore
Well I don't even think Minato realizes his 'feelings' for Kakashi at the point and time of this drabble. But you did a good job with Jiraiya, he has serous moments.
12/29/2008 c1 8Calico Jay
...keep writing Yonkaka, plzthx. :D I mean, if you can do this well without actually including romance, I'm exceedingly keen to know what you can do when playing with more than just the implied. As usual, I adored seeing my favourite characters dancing around. Good show, hon! And, nice job on the title. *winkwinknudgenudge*

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service