for Of Peppermint, Mistletoe, and Ridiculous Puns

11/11/2015 c1 CappyHope
As precious and wonderful and adorkable as this was, I couldn't help thinking the whole time, "I really hope Miles doesn't drink any more cocoa. Mistletoe is poisonous."
3/7/2015 c1 LexPeters
Very very sweet!

Just fyi, Germany DOES have this tradition as well.
9/26/2014 c1 9Mechanical Prince
Dat end doe.
9/2/2013 c1 1herbert942
Naaw I wish it was christmas now :3 So cute ;)
3/12/2013 c1 3andysanime
Good job on this.
11/14/2012 c1 Aelita
That is some kind of incredibly adorable story. I am at the office where randomly bursting out laughing is kind of frowned upon, but seriously. "It's awwwright." So worth it.

You are amazing, FYI. This whole "writing" thing? In the bag.
12/10/2011 c1 3Turai
So much fluff, I can't get enough!

I was in fluff heaven when poor Edge had no idea what to do while making the chocolate, loved this.
5/17/2010 c1 6Laine Whitlock
this fic gave me such a warm feeling, i loved this a lot. Miles's pajamas are frillllllllly. xD
2/28/2010 c1 touhiren
I wish I had something more constructive to say besides

AW
2/8/2010 c1 inuneko
Okay you had me crying and sobbing at Dementia and now you have me laughing and chortling/snorfling/making all sorts of noises that would irritate Edgeworth. GOOD JOB. I APPROVE. :D :D
11/28/2009 c1 WingsOfPhantasy9
Aww this was so cute! I loved it! So much of it made me laugh, but for me the best part was "...despite it all, there would really be only one thought going through his head tonight:

It’s awright." Hahah!
11/9/2009 c1 Riza
Aww...

And this review is almost a year late, but Christmas is just nearly a month away now, so it doesn't matter, does it? :3

*rambling*

Anyway, nice story!
10/2/2009 c1 Th30v3r0553510n
That was aw-inspiring. ;p

Seriously, really cute. You are a good writer.
5/4/2009 c1 chishero
So.. cute..! I like your writing style. It makes me happy. XD Great job~!
1/17/2009 c1 pepperjinks
D'aw! This was so cute! I do think Phoenix was a bit out of character, but I think you managed to pull off Edgeworth pretty well. All in all, great job!
23 Page 1 2 Next »