for I've Fallen for a Blackhaired Blockhead

7/28/2018 c1 Conan.212
That was really good.
And I belive too that this was Bianca and not Latias at the end of the movie :)
6/29/2017 c1 starymoon
Seriously you did a great job ... Even more considering you didn't watch the cartoon ... And answering your question, yes, they do argue a lot kkk ... Hope for a continuation, of course to Misty's favor.
4/15/2016 c1 2PokeshipHeart
What a nice phrase for our protagonist! P
5/25/2014 c1 7rubydear
Yeah, they really do argue that much. It's actually just slightly pathetic, you'd think they were already married or something!
9/29/2013 c1 6Nici Bianca
hey! i think its a really sweet story and yes, they do fight as much as you think ;)
maybe you can write another story, which based on the ending of this one? just an idea :)
7/29/2013 c1 GrandmasterRed
um
1/13/2011 c1 3NickWilde4Ever
three words: yes. they. do.

ash and misty fight A LOT, which in my opinion is just covering up for their love.
8/29/2010 c1 Steveaaml
really liked this! Great work!
6/2/2010 c1 WaterLily572
I like how you did it starting with the perspective of Bianca. Everyone who has seen the third movie isn't completely sure who kissed Ash in the first place. Your opinion was a good one and I like the strategy you had Bianca pull. The only one who knows that it definitely was Bianca is Bianca.
6/21/2009 c1 36Syaoran Li Clow
I had to re-watch my Pokemon 5th movie DVD to remember if that kiss really happened (I already knew it was in the chick, but I need to confirm anyway). What a brilliant idea to use that little scene in your advantage, I guess we’ll never know if that really was Bianca or Latias. I wonder how many people had the same doubt when this movie was released in Japan and then in U.S.

Anyway, is always refreshing to see another girl besides Misty, May and Dawn falling in love with Ash, maybe we’ll never understand what’s going on in his head, but he has something special that some girls can see easily. Damn it, now you let my wondering what could’ve happened if Bianca was a little more courageous in their kiss.

Well, I’m done with your Pokemon stories. Thanks for the good times this weekend.
1/30/2009 c1 5XxKasumiAmuxX
CONTINUE OR I MIGHT AS WELL SHHOT YA! *LOADS GUN* CONTINUE! lol just kidding, it wqas an awesome stroy, comntinue it pwease!
1/7/2009 c1 BottomShelfAndToTheLeft
Hehe, Yes, Ash and Misty do fight a lot in the show!

Considering that you've never watched a single episode of Pokemon, you got the characters down to a tee!

It would be great if you made this oneshot into a full-blown story, i think it would be really good!

If you do decide too, then please update soon!

BlacAngel.
1/1/2009 c1 50Amulet Misty
AWESOME! plz continue! Oh and it's not embarassing to have only watched a few of the movies, its OKAY! Anyway, they were all in-character, so good job!
1/1/2009 c1 sykilik101
Wow, that was definitely a good story! I liked how Ash and Misty were in character. Ash seemed exactly like Ash (maybe with a bit more blushing, but nothing else that was too bad), and Misty seemed like Misty. I'm definitely hoping you continue writing AAML fics. You're really good!

Writing: A Passion of the Soul
1/1/2009 c1 Bittersweet Romanticide
Everything seemed right, so don't worry. It's called AAML (Just look at half the fandom, the pairing has a monopoly). They fight that much, and everyone seemed right. The only thing I have to complain about is that Bianca didn't kiss his lips. She kissed his cheek. But, it is a fandom so the moment can be changed however one wishes!

It's a good start, and if you are thinking of continuing let me know so I can alert it!
20 Page 1 2 Next »