for Hope

4/28/2018 c1 631221bookworm
What a great story told in so few words that sums them both up. Great work!
10/8/2016 c1 21LupinsGirlSA
Short and sweet and beautiful.
7/10/2012 c1 25Windy Rein
Nice :) It's good to see something that ends with a positive note in stead of all h/c fics I've been finding in this fandom :)
6/11/2012 c1 6Maggy
EXCELLENT use of the drabble format!

I love Elliot- and I am impressed with *your* eye for detail.

Thank you for posting this.
2/8/2009 c1 1Verite Sui Generis
This seems like a mighty hopeful story to me, and I love it. I like the idea of Nathan slowly getting over his alcoholism as his make-shift, insane family heals his old wounds. It's got something real in it. Especially since I can't see Nathan just getting over it. He'll handle it in his own way, and the closer he gets to his thieves, (especially Sophie) the less he'll drink. This is subtle, and I love it.
1/5/2009 c1 453Funky In Fishnet
Great little insight into Elliot's observational skills and how Nate is changing. Thanks for sharing :)
1/3/2009 c1 30Shadow Cat17
I liked this because Eliot was the one who had the most concern for Nate's drinking.
12/31/2008 c1 1Mrs. Turk Malloy
This was a little...strange.
12/31/2008 c1 1Imzadi
Nice drabble. Nate has gone through a lot in his life, but now he has a purpose again. I too have hope for him.
12/31/2008 c1 3Ella Rae
I really like this. It's short, but it's really good, because I feel like it's really something Eliot would do and think. And I like seeing Nate through Eliot's eyes like this.