for Of Gods and Tailors

2/17 c2 Makanie
Great story!
1/25/2018 c2 3Ebony Starstorm
No, Garak. You certainly *aren't* the most dangerous man on the station. xD

And Adam.. when he speaks with the Prophets, finds out just how much older than 5000 he really is...
12/29/2016 c2 Miconis
Two of my favorite franchises..they could be fascinating together though Methos would ultimately win in a game of wits due to age.
11/15/2016 c1 Nonner
"He could always teach the young fool a lesson"? Dude, Garak, calm your tits; all he wanted was a place to sit and eat because the place is packed at lunch hour, it's only your own assumption that he's looking for anything more.
Garak has no chill.
9/26/2015 c2 James Birdsong
Wonderful and good. Cool.
8/28/2014 c2 13CynthiaW
This was an interesting conversation to watch. Neither man is what he seems. Neither is exactly mild-mannered, and they both have a preference for keeping secrets. Methos hinting that he knew anything about Garak certainly made our favorite Cardassian nervous. Whatever he's done in his time with Cardassian Intelligence, he's a babe in arms in comparison to Methos, the oldest Immortal.

Great story.

Cynthia
5/12/2014 c2 C.M.Alm
more more more!
3/6/2014 c2 4The Archivist613
Oh My God! these two would have really complicated cat and mouse conversations and they would never find out anything about each other. Some characters are meant to meet.
11/15/2012 c2 56JudyL068
What a great idea for a xo. I can so see Methos confronting Garak like this. Thanks for sharing.
7/23/2010 c2 72Kerr Avonsen
Intriguing little encounter.
12/19/2009 c2 Gogolu
Interesting.
12/18/2009 c2 17TD Master
Good stuff, I hope there'll be more.
11/28/2009 c2 Sage5
I love this story, it was such an interesting take on both Garak and Methos and you kept them both in character. Terrific
5/20/2009 c1 Irda
Love this story, could you please write a sequel?
3/6/2009 c2 3Lerrinus
Oh, I like this, two of my favourite characters meeting! Methos is not afraid of much and neither is Garak, can't wait to read what happens in the wormhole, please continue!
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »