for Auld Lang Syne

1/12/2018 c1 Marina Kitchen
Such a nice story. I really liked the insight into Miss Patty’s life. You’re a great writer, I am really enjoying your stories
6/24/2010 c2 Nancy
That was just wonderful. And so touching at the end. Thank you for this gift.
4/30/2010 c2 3AtticusLovesMe
I just found your story, and I have to say I'm totally floored. What a wonderful insight to our favourite dance teacher, not to mention Luke and Lorelai? It was absolutely wonderful. Thankyou.
8/19/2009 c2 ThatxGirlxThere
This story was actually better than I expected it to be. Not that I didnt trust your writing abilities, I just usually read L/L stories or at least romance so this was different. This story made me feel so bad for her. I knew that she got divorced a few times but I never gave it much thought. If this is even close to what the show creators intended which I think it is, she had a really rough life. It just makes me hope that things werent really this bad. Also I liked the L/L part at the end. Great job! :)
1/25/2009 c2 Liz86000
You gotta love Patty! Lovely fic...
1/20/2009 c2 Sanja
I have to admit this is the first non-LL fic i read. And i like it, something different. :)

The end is cute too. :D Miss Patty rocks hehe.
1/18/2009 c2 iapi173
ok..so I read it because you asked me to, I honestly had no intentions of reading it but at the end I have to say that is one of your best stories.

The way you explained every marriage of her and how she got through all the difficult moments of her life explains so much about that character.

I couldn't take my eyes off of my screen, that's how good it was for me and that had never happened to me before with a non LL story.

There's no doubt you're my favorite author in this amazing world that is fanfiction, thanks for writing! till next time.
1/1/2009 c2 Guest
You've managed to do it again! You have taken what little facts we have and made a story worth reading! I love Miss Patty, I've always wondered about her life, thank you for giving us some insiders info into how it could have been. I love how you compared her life experience with Lorelai's. I adore you!
12/31/2008 c2 2Jeremy Shane
good story
12/31/2008 c2 3Copop
Aw, this was nice.

I admit, I almost didn't read it when you said in the summary it's about Miss Patty, but then I thought, oh, why not.

And it payed off at the latest when you mentioned Miss Adelaide and her Alley Kittens and Pet Me, Poppa :D

It's a Lauren-thing, I and I hope to be able to see her on Broadway in March :)

Plus, a little LL thrown in, and in that way, too. Always good.
12/30/2008 c2 penguinopus
I don't think I've ever seen a story like this. Very sweet. I love the way you made New Year's Eve the marker for her life events.

Happy New Year!
12/30/2008 c2 17Loridhhp
Wow! What a great story! I was totally caught up in Patty's exploits. This was brilliant! You really are a genius at story telling Mags. You've managed to flesh out Patty, based on her brief mentions of her life and loves, and create a real fully developed character. I love how you used Luke and Lorelai as the promise and hope of true love, as seen through Patty's eyes. She may flirt shamelessly with Luke, but she recognizes the epic love he and Lorelai share. Great job Mags and a wonderful New Years present!
12/30/2008 c2 35gilmorefanforever
I think this is my new favorite story of yours. Such a heartbreaking account of Patty, who I've always felt needed to have her story told. Amazing work.
12/30/2008 c2 chants
That was awesome. Great job!