for The Treaty

8/6/2015 c1 Guest
I really liked this! I don't know why it hasn't gotten more reviews. Do you have the rest of the story posted on any other sites, or is this it? I'd really like to read the rest, so if you have more, do you think you could post it?
10/2/2011 c1 5KuroNeko382
UPDATE!
12/26/2010 c1 12Dimples-3
Not a flame, and does not mean to offend:

It's been what 2 years know? Almost 3. You gonna update this? It's actually pretty good, I really enjoyed the end with Ami falling in love and everything. If you are not going to update, that's your choice, see ya

~Be-Bee~
8/31/2009 c1 5JohannaGracia
not bad, scratch that, it was great! good description, but will the charas appear in the story?
5/26/2009 c1 xx.DotDotBoom
Awwe! How sweet!

I'm loving the story so far so continue on! I have no complaint, which is kind of rare for me, so kudos! Update soon!

Amuto FTW!
5/22/2009 c1 3Choco-Pocky-Usa-chan
It is pretty good i would give a longer review but ya know i like it so far I don't think Ami's first love had to do anything much with the plot yet though...It was cute. But anyway i hope it goes nicely i hope u update soon i like you writing style.
4/27/2009 c1 4talesfromtails
story is nice please UPDATE SOON
4/6/2009 c1 6Scarletblush
That was. Just. Awesome. Söòõ awesome I love this one :)) keep up the good work
3/26/2009 c1 evangeline a.k. mcdowell
i like it's diffrent but a good diffrent ^_^
3/5/2009 c1 Chow-san
Can't wait until the next chapter!~ Please update soon!~
1/22/2009 c1 Innocence and Instinct
me likey story =3
1/10/2009 c1 ilovecynthia
i think its pure awsumness!

lol it seems good and progressing to be very interesting...

yay Amuto! XP update soon!
1/4/2009 c1 79smileyfacebabe
I loves it! (Sorry for my bad English, I'm hyper. Good stories make me hyper ^ ^) They were drunk! That's hilarious ;P And I just adore the name Ikuto was giving her, even though he KNEW her name! I can't wait for them to actually meet, or for another chapter at that. But I will, and I'll do it quietly too! :)

And you're not a bitch for wanting some feedback, that's completely normal. Otherwise how do you know what they liked or disliked ;)
1/1/2009 c1 10black neko hime
ah! awesome... i cant wait to see what happens next. so excited. i wish i could think of more suitable words than screaming. also i'm so excited that i'm shaking!
12/31/2008 c1 fisheye lens
Hey, Reesey; you finally posted up something new. I'm glad you did - Shugo Chara! is really good anime and manga.

I was confused by the POV changes, but I did get the gist of it though.

Are you going to update soon?
22 Page 1 2 Next »