for Melt

8/28/2010 c1 8Kara Malarkey
I've long since made this story into one of my favorites, but if there was a way I could favorite it again and again, I definitely would! I just absolutely L-O-V-E this story to BITS! It's so SAD yet so HOPEFUL at the same time! It's one of those rare fics that don't twist Mukuro's intentions this and that awful way, but rather bare him for Tsuna to see and love. It's sooo AUGH.

I LOVE IT.

More people should READ this work of AAAART. XD

But really, it's so good. When I need cheering up, I read THIS fic.
3/4/2010 c1 8HetChrome
So cute!

Is this related to the youtube video by any chance? 8D I have that on my iPod. XDD
1/18/2010 c1 Choko Tatsu
It's very cute, good job.

And, a happy new year to you, also.
10/23/2009 c1 16bonbonpich
ah, cute, i like the part where Tsuna tugged at Mukuro's sleeve. although i think it was a little OOC (in my opinion) that Mukuro yelled and vented about the prison, still i definitely love the part where he ran out in the rain to hide his tears. very unexpected, but lovely to the max! i like the ending too, not quite happy but it'll do ^^
1/23/2009 c1 2Angelzodica013
AW! Wat a sweet and sad story! I love it and AW! awsome and Mukuro was so sweet! UGH! WHY O WHY does he have to be in JAIL! soo faving and cool!
1/21/2009 c1 8xNanaki
Oh my God ♥

This was so sweet and cute ^_^ I love the tought of Tsuna holding Mukuro' hands and keep that way'til the illusion its gone.

Sorry if you found grammar mistakes. English its not my mother language ;;U
1/16/2009 c1 EnchantedBottle
This fic was sad so very sad but beautiful at they same time, I love how you portrayed Mukuro and Tsuna. The ending was just awesome ^_^ haa~ Thank you for writing this fic *bows down*
1/11/2009 c1 14Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac
and forever more!

pretty good!, keep it up pwease xD
1/1/2009 c1 594229
That was really good. Very touching and I almost felt like crying a little towards the end.

Love,

Anya
1/1/2009 c1 zephyraz
lovely and touching story!

i love 6927 and this is one of the best story i have read^^

keep up the good work (:
12/31/2008 c1 MinusOne
Very sweet, and wonderfully written! ^-^ A perfect way to celebrate the coming of the New Year! Tehehe, thank you very much for writing! *cheeky smile* Until we meet again! Keep up the great work! This shall now be added to my favs! Ja matta NE!

Yours Truly,

C.A.W! The one and ONLY! ^_~

6927 FOREVER! LETS BRING ON THE NEW YEAR!