for I'll Always Think You're Beautiful

8/17/2020 c1 B
Ah so so lovely this was! They were my favorite couple on grey's, miss Sandra as Cristina heaps on the show.
9/6/2013 c1 dil
if only...
9/9/2012 c1 Leabricots
Gaaaaah. This. is. awesome. 333
10/7/2010 c1 earth2eternity
Really late review here... but I just wanted to say that this rocks :) It is so adorable that they were reenacting the "I think you're beautiful" scene.
9/20/2009 c1 Deactive Account 7
This is AWESOME and so cute.
7/18/2009 c1 Adele500
Aww that was lovely :) I like it A LOT :)
4/23/2009 c1 24Bojangles78
That was so good! I hope that actually happens in the show :)
1/20/2009 c1 smille
I like this fic cuz both cris and Owen are so happy. I rather like em all cuddly and cute together.
1/3/2009 c1 bears434
That was so cute! Hehe, I loved the small references to everything that's happened so far, and the not so small reenactment of the "I think you're beautiful" scene! Anyway, really really small thing. At the beginning, you first mentioned that it had been 13 months since the Vent, but later you say it had been exactly one year since the "beautiful" scene, but that came before the Vent. Or am I getting myself confused? Anyway. That aside, this was wonderful, and I totally enjoyed it. Excellent piece!
12/31/2008 c1 Helmina
I like it ! It's shame that it is only a one shot.
12/31/2008 c1 14LonelyHeart101
loved it! really nice to see Owen's sweet side - this really put a smile on my face :D Happy New Year and look forward to reading more of your work!