for Right Hand

6/2/2013 c1 RoBiNiSmYbOo
You should make this a story or at least a sequel. It was great darling
6/1/2013 c1 1KickingAnders
update soon
2/23/2010 c1 4scribbles by me
Aw that was so cute yet so sad. It was babs wasn't it? :(

Anyways It was a really good story and that song was like a perfect fit for it. :)
1/7/2010 c1 spike4561
i listened to the song and it made me cry
1/1/2009 c1 5xPoisened-black-Rosesx
aw that was really cute, well, not cute cos' Richie cheated on her... Hope you write more to this...great grammar, spelling yup, everything in order!

hmm, your gonna start a high school fic? hmm...cool to see what you can come up with, cos most of thems chliched, my fics a high school fic but i'm not sure if you can classifly it as chliched...depends how you view it...

anyway good luck in writing more fics!

xxPbRxx
1/1/2009 c1 2noluv
dude..i wanna c wat happens next...

does Kori 4giv him?or does she leav him?

u betr b writin a sequel...othrwise its jus plain EVIL...:p

soo well...well done with dis one...

lukin 4wrd 2 de sequel...:)
12/31/2008 c1 5Spaz-attack101
Hello, Emma here. Just wanted to say, Great job on your story. An it's barley the new year 2009. In America, (I don't know if you live here or not =D) Happy New Years!

Emma
12/31/2008 c1 hazel and gladys
ah! OMG!

such a great story for your first fanfiction

i liked it but please please please! tell me that kori takes him back and please please please make sure you add the next chapters of richared making it up to kori and kori taking him back.
12/31/2008 c1 Daniella
HI! welcome to fanfic! im actually ur other kiwi reviewer!

i loved this story! and i also loved ur profile! the cut ur finger off part was very funny! well i hope u start righting more! c u l8er!

PERFECTLY WRITTEN!

~!Dani!~
12/31/2008 c1 Kiwi
It totally rocked, i think u should do a sequel! I LOVED IT
12/31/2008 c1 54Harry Potter Fan 1994
This was great! Most first-time authors have so many grammar/spelling mistakes in their stories it's not even funny, but this didn't have any at all. The idea was nice, too, and I really think you should do a prequel or a sequel (I personally like the sequel thing better...more opportunity for Kory's revenge...^.^)

The only thing that I would say to change is that Kory is spelled with a 'y', at least, it is in the comics.

Great start! I hope to see more from you!