FanFiction.Net
for Catwoman

11/13/2023 c2 Guest
Pls! I need more! of this! PLS!
5/7/2020 c2 1Otakugirl41
I really like this I saw it hasn't been updated sence 2008 so hopefully we can see an update soon I'll wait so far thus was awesome.
11/6/2017 c2 MercurySun910
I love the story please continue
8/16/2016 c2 irian
love it :}
11/17/2015 c2 DampfGecko
So, can we finally hope for a rewrite or continuation? Really enjoyed this, it just seems incredibly Fitting as an idea. With so many themes and possibillities to touch upon, this would be one interesting read.
6/14/2015 c2 sad-little-butterfly
Aww please please please please please please please please please update your story please please please please please please please please please I am begging for the update
8/6/2014 c2 Unknown Miko
I can't wait to see how Sakura will do on the test now that she is a catwoman. It would be great if she could kick kakashis' ass and make him look bad because of her new found abilities. It also looks like Sasuke has a crush on Sakura. How ironic. He is interested in her and she has gotten over him. It would be great if you could write a scene where he asks her out and she tells him no. It would be a hilarious sight where his response to that is that he is an Uchiha and could have whatever he wanted and then you could have Sakura set him straight about that. That would be great.
3/23/2014 c2 zombiekins5948
Please make more updates it's really good so please update more
2/16/2014 c2 Unknown Miko
Please add chapter 3 soon.
1/2/2014 c2 Shadamyisthebestlol
OMJ u have to finish this please
10/22/2013 c2 14Stormie Rose
GRRRRREEEAAAATTTT! I love it! More! More! More! . meoooowww!
3/21/2013 c2 2pensuka
wow i didnt expect this and it was surprising that naruto gets a nose bleed like that from sakura
*rushs out the room and instantly came back with a bowl full of popcorn* i wonder what will happen next?
11/11/2012 c2 8The Keeper of Worlds
Dear god...okay, you REALLY should consider Naru/Saku for this because:
1.-Fox and Cat...you should get it
2.-She is teasing him so much and going on INSTINCT for crying out loud!
3.-The boy may have an anurism if she just keeps it up and doesn't develop, or heartbreak.
4.-It seems them together would currently tick Sasuke off-ya, that shallow:)
Seriously though, you've strung up the puuurrfect storm for it to happen!
9/9/2012 c2 NinjaGirl9797
when will you upload on this its really good
7/17/2012 c2 Didi
Gara likes Sakura, Ino likes Gara, she hates Coji whos in love with Tenten but she likes Haku who goes out with Ino to make Sakura gelous.
So what do you think?