for A Call Away

5/7/2011 c6 blue talith
Thoroughly enjoyable chapter! Glad about the bond between Buffy and Charlie may be heating up!
5/7/2011 c5 blue talith
I liked the part where Buffy, with Charlie's help, proved Oz was innocent!
5/7/2011 c4 blue talith
Bit of a long chapter, but, I liked reading about the bond between Buffy and Charlie again!
5/6/2011 c3 blue talith
Happy with the switching back and forth between LA and Sunnydale!
5/6/2011 c2 blue talith
Ah, Don finally calls! Great!
5/6/2011 c1 blue talith
Good start to the sequel!
11/11/2010 c12 8Bookworm0485
I love what you've done with these characters in this series! Everything about this series is so interesting and entertaining! Keep up the great work and I do hope you'll update soon.

~Books
10/30/2010 c12 2Intelligent Magic
This story is great, please update soon. Thanks
7/5/2010 c12 6EmruasCat
Pretty damn cool ^_^. I read a lot of stories on Twisting the Hellmouth and Fanfic dot not, but I rarely come across stories that crossover with Numb3rs - I can't imagine why, when Charlie's so cute ;). I did note your warning on your profile that updates may be slow, so I won't harass you, but I would love to see an update to this series whenever you have the chance. Thanks for posting the first story and what you have so far in this one, I really enjoyed them!
5/28/2010 c12 Lucy
I love this story line. It is very unique and i hope you update soon!
3/23/2010 c12 85Firewolfe
Any chance of an update. I like this pairing and I like the relationships. While I love Amita this pairing for Buffy works. Maybe Pair Anita with Wesley.

Lisa
2/21/2010 c12 1enchantedlight
great chapter! update soon!
2/20/2010 c12 zeynel
I just LOVE this new part! And I agree with you about Xander: he was a realprat for a long time, nd not very nice either in the last seriecome to think of it...
2/14/2010 c12 30HonorSkywalker
Have I told you how I love the Older sister thing Buffy has going on with Faith. Very cool! I do feel sorry for the poor super intendant however.
2/13/2010 c12 30etienneofthewestwind
When I thought about ways Don might encounter the supernatural preseries, getting pimped out to the Initiative in return for his investigation hadn't occurred to me. His investigation into Walsh shall prove interesting. Speaking of the Initiative, where you planning an alternative version of Colby's military experience?

Charlie really overextended himself with his foray into astral projection, hopefully his only ill effect will be a big scare and several lectures from the elder witches. And Sineya, in her own way.

I'm not surprised Charlie picked up meditation so quickly. The way he can focus exclusively on his numbers, could be considered trance-like. Does he want to learn to actually cast magic? That scene suggested the possibility.

Anyway, this was as entertaining as the rest of the story.
103 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »