for A Call Away

1/17/2009 c3 1enchantedlight
yea! i found the sequel! i love the first story, but i didn't realize that this one was out! awesome chapters! please update soon!
1/17/2009 c3 Blah678
i want more. i really like your story
1/4/2009 c2 B Oots
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, how is school, with Faith?
1/2/2009 c2 6The Unicorn
Very nice story, although I find putting in X for stuff very annoying and it makes it look like you hadn't finished editing.

I liked how you had Buffy and Faith's initial meeting go although I'm beginning to dislike the way you have everyone ignore what Buffy did in LA. Granted the show ignored it but that doesn't make that unique - on the show they ignored almost everything that happened in previous chapters once the story arc was over.

Also I'd think Joyce was a bit more perceptive than you've shown her here.

About Charlie if the works of man are excluded from what he considers 'natural' so should the works of all other sophonets (vampires, demons, lyconthropes, other sentient creatures mystical or not...)

The Unicorn
1/2/2009 c2 22The Magic Bringer
I like this new portrayal of the Faith/Buffy relationship. Please, please, please let it end better than in cannon. And More Don/Charlie interaction, cuz that was brilliant!
1/2/2009 c2 7Gamine Madcap
A piece of advice concerning fictional phone numbers: when in doubt, use a number that starts with 5. There's no where in the US that has that opening sequence, so no real person has that number. Ever notice how in movies and TV shows, the phone numbers always start 5? That's why. Just so you know.

One other thing: Donnie is more of an occasional nickname. Most of the characters just refer to him as Don, especially when they're not addressing him directly. One exception to this may be Allan.

Other than that, yay for updates. Keep up the great work!
1/1/2009 c2 21Princess Schatje Dreamer
okay, im liking where this is going... the whole bond thing is intriguing nad im waiting to se what will happen with the scoobies not asking at all about what she did, and the eppes' reaction, but you DO realise that you essentially posted the same chapter twice? i doubt im the first or that ill be the last to point it out, but yea... got me all happy that the first chap was up... oh well, i can wait

..question is how patiently lol

and i LOVE your lotr/hp fic! although the ending was totaly evil! it was nice and all, but its in the middle of a freakin war! sigh patience is a virtue... need to practice that...

keep up the awe-inspiring work [how on earth do you manage to come with the ideas and write them so well?] and hope this year is good for ya
1/1/2009 c2 Blah678
more!1
1/1/2009 c1 7Gamine Madcap
Yay new story! So glad to see this one posted. Can't wait for more. Keep up the great work and update soon!
1/1/2009 c1 1BSGirl
Wow! I absolutely love this series. The first fic was really good, and the second looks like it will be even better. I adore Numb3rs and Buffy, so this crossover is perfect. Please update soon: I can't wait to read more.
1/1/2009 c1 13Itarille Celebrindal
I am SO excited you're already posting this second half. I thoroughly enjoyed both the story and the writing of the first part of the series. I love both Numb3rs-I watch it religiously-and grew up on Buffy, so it's an awesome crossover for me.

I can't wait to see what you have coming up for Charlie and Buffy as I adore their interactions.
12/31/2008 c1 Blah678
i really love the prequel and i am loving the sequel write more soon it is really good
12/31/2008 c1 nena.mae
I was happy to see the next story in the series. The prologue is great and I'm looking forward to the 2nd story!
103 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7