FanFiction.Net
for Bridges of Stone

2/14/2014 c1 Guest
Absolutely loved this story! And I am obsessed with this series and I didn't even realize what you wrote about Alec's fear makes so much sense and is hard core proof of his feelings awesome job!
12/1/2011 c1 2Meadow Frost
Awesome. You know when I read the book I pretty much thought the same thing with the whole Fearless rune. You are really good at writing, I'm jealous.
8/15/2011 c1 deactivated00001
I love the logic that you used in this fic, really. I wonder why nobody ever thought of that before after reading the scene with the fearless rune. Genius.

Anyway, thanks for sharing! It was lovely, and jealous!Alec is adorable. Great job. :)
1/19/2011 c1 Ifweburnyouburnwithus
Im still too lazy to use grammar or log in, sorry about that.

I love this fic, it's so sweet and funny! I adore it. Keep the good malec fics up! 3
11/30/2010 c1 1SnowAngel5683
Aww that sooo sweet! And true now that you mention it... Hmm very true =)
9/18/2010 c1 2abstergos
I'm in love with this. :3
8/3/2010 c1 1It's.Funnier.In.Enochian
Wow, I love this. It's my favorite oneshot for Alec/Magnus ;)
4/26/2010 c1 4jellyman09
Adorable! I am completely in love with it :D
4/7/2010 c1 15captain-ally
This is AMAZING. I loved it, right from the "death by doorway" to the beautifully fluffy ending :)

BRILLIANT. Definitely one of my favourite ever Malec fics :D x
10/25/2009 c1 5OmgAdot
So sweet, we get to see the brave side of Alec.
10/4/2009 c1 2bluebelletea
This is so [for lack of a better word] cool! I've never heard of or thought of that little piece of evidence being used as proof before, it's such a fabulous concept, really :D *Please* write more Malec fics, you're amazing at it. Thank you!

x

blue
8/30/2009 c1 10Rejhan
Amazing! Totally brilliant, and I loved the way you used the fearless rune incident to really highlight Alec's true feelings. Also, the ending made me grin like an idiot. Awesome story!
8/29/2009 c1 52lynxzpanther
aw, i really like this story. it seems like you've put a lot of thought into the fearless rune thing, that's amazing. :)
8/12/2009 c1 10HipWallflower
That was so perfect! I loved every part of it! =D
7/5/2009 c1 4Peacebonded
So cute x]

I love this couple, and you captured them perfectly.

Please write more! :)