for Shades of Grey

5/20/2009 c10 10sexy-jess
I loved that review cheer at the end.

Well I think this chapter is great! I enjoyed reading about the start of Hermione's adventures in Knockturn Alley.

I'm also interested in what Hermione names the crup.

Keep up the awesome work!
5/20/2009 c10 2maripas
Jajaja thought this chapter wasn't the most interesting one of yours, it definitely showed out your personality in the author's note jajaja. It's ok how Riddle is I think so I personally don't have any problem with it. But m what's au?

Keep Writting! Good Luck! GoD bLESS you! Update Soon!
5/20/2009 c1 8turayza
I love this! x3 I can't wait to continue reading.

I think Shades of Grey is the title of a Dramione, too. ... Or a Drarry. I don't remember anymore. ._.;
5/20/2009 c10 siddyi
Ugh. I wrote you a wonderful review, and then my internet blipped and it went *POOF*! Lets see if I can rewrite what I wrote before... :/

Vell, very excellent chapter. I didn't find the Magical Menagerie part boring in the slightest. Course... I'm a total animal person and it just made me really happy. And I'm sure the crug will play some part in the story.

My little question: What did Tom do to Julie, other than being a creepy, arrogant, prat (but I still love him!), that makes her hate him so? I'm sure we will find out at some point...

I'm excited to see where Hermione's new job takes her. I'm sure that all those things that the bookstore dude said prob won't happen will. Cause that's how stories. I noted that the bookstore man wasn't as creepy/sketchy as I pictured most of the Knockturn Alley people to be. I mean... he /is/ blind, but other than that he was a likeable charie. At least in a story. I think I would be scared if I met him in real life. But thats just meh ;)

My big question: Will Tom and Hermione chance upon one another while on vacation? Hm...

Again, wonderful chapter. Kudos. Can't wait for the next installment.

-Sid
5/20/2009 c10 1PinkSlytherin
loved the chapter! glad she found a job!
5/16/2009 c3 3Live Laugh Love 94
hehe I loved it, it works really well I like abit of Riddle Flirt haha x x x
5/16/2009 c2 Live Laugh Love 94
O see I get it now silly me :P, and yeah poor Ron (N) x Well Done x
5/16/2009 c1 Live Laugh Love 94
I did enjoy it but I am slightly confused about where she is ending up each time but I am going to read the next chapter and try and work it out for my self before I bother you about it (it may just be me having a bad day and not being very bright lol) so if I dont figure it out, I will ask hehe x Well Done because it certainly has caught my attention and that after all is what a first chapter is all about so again Well Done.
5/11/2009 c9 2maripas
Hey I really like Tom hermione fics I hope you keep writting! Good Luck! God Bless You! =9
5/11/2009 c9 Lady-Isowen
Brilliant chapter as always! Update soon please!
5/10/2009 c9 chocolaterox92
Great chapter! Only you might want to find a P adjective for "[Insert ā€œPā€ adjective here] Pureblood".

Please update sooner next time, this is a great story!
5/9/2009 c9 4ShimmeringWater
This is the first orignal plot I've found in quite a long time! Congratulations, I hope you update soon.
5/8/2009 c9 1Kanazawa
interesting changes afoot in Hermione's character.

Your subtlety is inspiring.
5/8/2009 c8 Kanazawa
Leila watches over Riddle- what neat imagery
5/8/2009 c5 Kanazawa
poor Ron.

How will you resolve Hermione's love in the past and future?
323 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »