for Shades of Grey

1/31/2009 c5 CreidEnoNaCreid
i dont think its going too slowly at all i think its a really good pace

poor ron!

riddle seems like such an idiot lol

love the story cus it portrays the characters the way they are it doesnt completely change them

x x x update
1/25/2009 c5 1Ankoku Dezaia
I really like this. Tom is in great character, not too much of an ass and not too charming though it's still there. I like how Hermione is too, it really pisses me off if she's too hesitant to talk to him or is completely rude to him from the start. I hope that you update soon, I can't wait to see how these two get closer.
1/21/2009 c1 1PinkSlytherin
thanks for the chapter.
1/21/2009 c4 PinkSlytherin
thanks for the chapter
1/21/2009 c5 PinkSlytherin
hope tom is looking at her!
1/20/2009 c5 siddyi
Wow. Gotta say that I love it! This is the first REALLY GOOD Tomione story I've found. I've always liked the pairing, but this is the first time I've found a great story with the pair. You've done a great job developing Hermione (I feel like she would be going through this internal: I WANT TO KILL HIM, BUT CAN'T), Tom (wants EVERYONE to fear him), and, of course, poor Ronnykins.

My preference. I prefer sweet or bittersweet, but really anything as long as its a long interesting story. I would prefer if there is (obviously) romance between Riddle & Hermione, and I would like it if it played a role in the future (like he recognizes her...). But hey! You're the amazing author. Roll with it and I'll just come along for the ride, no matter where you take me :D
1/19/2009 c5 12Blue-Starlight92
I know how the whole all-these-people-read-my-story-but-never-review thing feels- that's why I try and review everything I read.

I like the Ron/Hermione stuff! I don't think it needs any more of it- but I don't think it needs any less. It's perfect with the amount you have in it already.

I think that your characterization of Tom is very good. He really fits how I picture the canon. That's why I really like your story- I hate the ones where Tom is completely out of character.

Hermione seems to reminince a lot- but other than that you've got a good characterization of her as well. Again- can't stand the fics where Hermione is out of character either.

So, in short, good job! I still like it.
1/19/2009 c5 Shana
I like this story a lot. The characters are believable, so many authors make Hermione act in a completely unHermione-ish way but you really captured her in my mind. And the Slytherins are perfect, you truly captured the way they all do whatever Riddle tells them to. Well, fantastic job and please keep writing!
1/19/2009 c5 fromme2y0u
I really like this story because unlike all the fanfiction writers on this website, you actually update and I love your characterization of Tom and allusions to Greek mythology.

The only thing I really have to say is that while I am all for building momentum, I think you could pick up the pace just a bit. I'm still waiting for the, "Oh my God" moment.
1/19/2009 c5 13Isabella120
I loved the story! My only construction critism is ... well i can't think of anything. Hmm... i think your good. :) Keep up the good work!

~Bella
1/19/2009 c5 Lady-Isowen
I know what you mean about reviews. It really sucks that so many people read it and never show their appreciation for it or whatnot. I just wanted to say that I really love reading this story and I'm also very excited that it's going to be long. The longer the better I always say, well, as long as updates are frequent. :) I'm kinda hoping that Hermione and Tom will fall for each other, but I'll still read even if the don't. Brilliant work! :)
1/19/2009 c5 Ha
Pretty good, but personally I hate Ron. And really, what goes on in the future is pointless to the story, unless it somehow affects the other, at least that's how I feel.
1/19/2009 c5 kasykey
You said to review, so I decided to do exactly that. I like the story and how it's going so far but you know when reading in one breath, the last thing the reader thinks about is reviewing. That should answer why there are so few. But on the bright side, the plot is truly fascinating.
323 « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »