for Shades of Grey

2/23/2014 c4 Last Alice
Seraphina is a pretty name and great book too c:
2/23/2014 c3 Last Alice
Why so suddenly charming, Tom?
2/23/2014 c2 Last Alice
Poor Ron :c
2/23/2014 c1 Last Alice
This is AWESOME!
11/26/2013 c16 Prochemjestem
Very good Tomione! I'm waiting for new chapter. Let it begin.
10/10/2013 c16 6FemmeFerret
Love this story! I wonder what he'll learn from the locket :)
7/16/2013 c16 freebird4
this story is fantastic! it's one of the better Tomione - and I love the fact that they don't fall in love instantly or anything :) please update when you can! this story is too perfect to leave!
6/27/2013 c16 Guest
this is great please update :)
6/26/2013 c1 Guest
...So, after a long and happy "career" of reading Tomione fics, I happen to stumble upon one of the very best. Great characterization and a very interesting plot. I will definitely follow this until its (hopefully) completion. There are a few issues that should be addressed, however:
1) author insertion. As mentioned by another reviewer, this is not a parody. Author comments only distract me from the story.
2) Hermione's acceptance, so to speak, of her situation. This is a brilliant witch that, at some point of the story, decides that its easier to steal a time turner rather than make it from scratch, implying she eould be able to eventually do it. I find it hard to believe she wouldn't at least try to repair the time turner.

I absolutely love how your pureblood customs description. As I said before, this is, quite possibly, the best Tomione I've ever read. You've gained yourself another loyal reader. I can only hope that an update will be coming soon.
4/2/2013 c6 1Ms.McCartney-Lennon
Love the flying lessons under the moonlight! She should have been more careful.
4/2/2013 c5 Ms.McCartney-Lennon
Awesome chapter!
4/1/2013 c5 pfft
I profess, I'm not really fond of the 'why new girl no likely me or handsomeface malfoy?' cliche; if she's cold to the entire slytherin house and he's actually cunning, shouldn't it occur to him quite quickly that mayybeee she didn't want to be sorted there.
3/23/2013 c16 Guest
I think it's really good
3/21/2013 c16 4wintersalad
Oh yay! An update!

You know you've found something wonderful when after so long, you read the latest chapter, and still recall all the details. You know you've found something wonderful when after reading said latest chapter, you want to reread the entire story from beginning to end - just because.
3/20/2013 c9 graced
this has kind of been boring me :/ You're a very good write, but nothing seems to be happening...and there doesn't seem to be a lot happening between Tom and Hermione
sorry, but i have no motivation to continue reading
323 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »