for Shades of Grey

3/16/2013 c15 Mouse
Awww! I'm sad you stopped updating right after saying you know the ending! Just came across this story, its great!
2/26/2013 c15 10Dri Almighty
Oh, I wish you hadn't given up this story. It's such a marvelous plot.
11/7/2012 c15 4wintersalad
How...nerve-wracking? I'm so anxious to see how things will go once the students return. I'm curious about the siblings Tom took under his wing. He's surrounding himself with muggleborns - I wonder what that means in the future.
10/15/2012 c15 6vincetsemper
To be quite honest, I don't understand why this fic doesn't have more reviews. It is better written than most of the top reviewed ones and your characterisation is really good. I really did enjoy reading it and I seriously hope you will update again soon.
5/2/2012 c15 12YumiDoesTheMacarena
Ah! Oh no, I've caught up! My heart is breaking for my curiosity to know why happens next! I adore the twins, and I can't wait to see how everything plays out with them, the other Slytherins, and Hermione.
5/2/2012 c10 Yumi
I do so love it when an author uses creatures from Fantastic Beasts. :D it makes the story so much more... Potter-ish.
5/2/2012 c8 Yumi
Okay, pretty awesome chapter. Outmaneuvering Dumbledore is always a plus. But that little bit about "It seems to the writer..." is just... Ugh. It's funny, and witty, but I am of the mind that such comments hold no place in stories that are neither parody nor satire. It's my pet peeve, I suppose, when an author quite suddenly inserts themselves as an entity within the story. (it bothers me equally when first or second person is used in a third person narrative in reference to the author or readers; such remarks simply do not fit in with the rest of the story.)

Can't wait to see what she does over break.
5/2/2012 c4 Yumi
I know it's probably too late to chime in on this, but happy ending! Dear god, please, a happy ending. I adore this couple and there are so vey many bittersweet concepts or ones that are left hanging...
5/2/2012 c1 Yumi
I certainly did not hate that! It was quite interesting and I look forward to reading more!
3/1/2012 c15 draconiansundae
I must say, I've been interested in Tomione fan fiction for quite a while now, but this is one of the better stories I've read. I like the progression of the relationship between Tom and Hermione -it's extremely believable, which I find is a paradigm that tends to be somewhat lacking in other stories I've read. Also, I think your concern abut having too many OCs isn't really a problem - except I'm a bit confused about the necessity of the orphans to the plot, but I'm sure you have something planned.

Please update sometime! This story is fantastic and I'd love to see it through to the end. :)
1/17/2012 c15 the unknownn writer
Great chapter(: I loved reading it!
1/14/2012 c10 Molly Dooker
I've been reading your story for a while. I really like your Tom Riddle characterisation, and I completely agree with your author's note at the bottom of this chapter, keen observations.
12/25/2011 c15 3Lobeira
I'm really liking the way this story is going and how it balances how powerful Tom is compared to Hermione. The best part I like is how you expand on the secondary characters though, especially the other Slytherins so it isn't just Tom and Hermione and a few nameless minions like other fics sometimes do. (Who am I kidding? I'm biased towards the Malfoy family and loving their development xD).

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this gem.
11/13/2011 c15 1Galadrieliel
Update soon! :D It's very good. And adding the Crup was ingenious :D
11/13/2011 c7 Galadrieliel
I just have to tell you that it is canon that Hermione can do silent magic. Book 6 in potions class when both she and Malfoy were annoyed at Harry for besting them in potions.

Good story :)